3 key positions/players that you would love for your team to draft in 2023 (1 Viewer)

(Nose)DT,(Power) RB, G.

Commanding the LOS on both sides of the ball was a prob last year.
I agree with these positions. And depending on what is next, a possession receiver or tight end.

It is urgent to get more productivity from the middle of our lines.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
This is a great draft for DT, RB and TE. We need two DTs and two RBs!
Yeah this draft is lining up nicely with our needs. Most of our needs aren't valued as much relative to other positions. Through three rounds we could come away with three top 5 at their position players at DT, TE, RB, Safety, or Guard. That's if we stay put and don't trade up for some off the wall so and so. Should be fun. Or it can get weird and we can sell the farm for Will Levis. You just never know.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
QB, RB, WR, OT

I’m not too excited about McKee, really limited production in college. I think he had less than 30 TD’s over the last two years combined.

He has more upside than Jake Luton, so that’s a start. Also, I’m sure I would come around if he is ultimately selected by the Saints.
He was a 2 yr. starter on a bad Stanford team. But he did the best with what he had. McKee is a big QB @ 6'6"/230#.
In 2 yrs he threw 28 TD's and 15 Int's. Watched some highlights and game tapes of him and he's more mobile than what a lot of analysists say.

He was a 2 yr. starter on a bad Stanford team. But he did the best with what he had. McKee is a big QB @ 6'6"/230#.
In 2 yrs he threw 28 TD's and 15 Int's. Watched some highlights and game tapes of him and he's more mobile than what a lot of analysists say.
I saw a comp of him to Mike Glennon as a prospect. Which isn't a bad thing. I just hope it works out better for Tanner.

The 3 key positions all depends on if we sign Carr or not.
If we sign Carr:
1st round- NT Mazi Smith
2nd round- RB Spears
3rd round- QB Tanner McKee

If we don't get Carr:
1st round- Look for some kind of trade up for one of the top 5 QB's that are left.
2nd round- RB Spears
3rd round- NT Keeanu Benton or Gervon Dexter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom