3 news agencies banned from a WH presser... (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is shameful on the part of the Trump administration. I can understand not liking the media, but banning them from daily briefings is just a low blow and absolutely no excuse for this.

I'm at the point where we might...scratch that...will definitely be better off with Pence at the helm. At least he has the decorum Trump lacks. I've never supported Trump, but at this point, I'm pretty much done with the idea that I might get on board with what he's doing. I mean, I can't really think of much he has in the way of redeeming qualities.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Something has to be done about this.

There isn't anything more dangerous about the Trump presidency than his attempts to undermine the media and control "truth".

CNN is easily one of the most reliable TV source for news, and NYT is one of the most reliable print sources. It's time to stop letting people get away with calling them fake news.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
This is what Putin does in Russia. It is called communism.

Sad day indeed. Trump has completely disregarded the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sad day indeed. Trump has completely disregarded the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.
Well, the difference is we have a Congress and Supreme Court, so the President can't do whatever he wants. I think it's past time for Congress to step up to the plate and censure him for banning reputable news outlets from White House briefings.

VDK

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, the difference is we have a Congress and Supreme Court, so the President can't do whatever he wants. I think it's past time for Congress to step up to the plate and censure him for banning reputable news outlets from White House briefings.
And the media at large should band together to protest this, including Fox. All journalists should see the danger in this.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I agree. Seems like the courts have stepped up to slow him down on these deportations. This is just crazy what Trump is doing.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This has crossed a line. Honestly, this is the start of the process that sees people take up the 2nd Amendment.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
That you think the banned outlets are fake news is telling about where your loyalties lie, and it certainly doesn't include any sense of reality.
I will be shocked if you get an answer or he actually tries to discuss anything of substance, based on his recent posting history on PDB. He only posts here to troll the liberals.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

No. It's called fascism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom