3 Saints Plays up for Greatest NFL Play Ever (1 Viewer)

As much as I love the Porter pick--can't get enough of watching it when I replay the SB--I would have to vote for the Gleason punt block. Even Drew Brees says he hasn't heard the Dome that loud since that one play. The River City Miracle is a painful memory for me since the team missed the extra-point to send it to overtime after all that. What a circus the team was back then!

Somebody here should do a bracket that is all saints plays.

We all send our brackets to one of the mods then after a week or so we do open voting on the forum and see who wins.

Greatest play? How about the balls-iest call ever during the biggest game ever...... the surprise Onside Kick to start the 2nd half in the Super Bowl!

I love that TP pick 6 to seal the SB win, and I do love me some Steve Gleason block.... but in shear magnitude, the stakes involved......

the lance moore sb44 2 point conversion!
is the skittles beast mode playoff dagger against us in the bracket?

How many of the great plays were made against the pre-Payton/Brees Saints?

If I try to detach myself from the saints, I would say the onside kick is a more memorable play than the pick six.

I personally don't think it was as ballsy as some think. Odds are the colts were going to get the ball to that part of the field anyway. But still a huge play people point to all the time.

River city relay and the gleason block better win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom