32% chance to win the Super Bowl per FiveThirtyEight (1 Viewer)

Yeah Chargers would absolutely steamroll us. Chiefs would be tough, but a bit easier. Pats & Texans would be ideal matchups for us.

The 2018 team is completely different to their 2006 team. It was over 12 years ago.

I used the 2006 team as an example, cause you said you didn't remember them ever being known as the team to beat in the AFC.

I don't trust the Chargers for a similar reason I don't trust Pittsburgh.

Home field advantage is worthless to a team that can't even fill up their home stadium. If a team like New England ends up having to travel to L.A, their fans are going to overrun that stadium.

We have the capability of beating any playoff team, just as any playoff team has the capability to beat us. That's what I love about this season. No team is invincible/unbeatable. We're not guaranteed anything but we are capable of earning it.

I don’t think we beat them. It could be close but I just think they match up better than us, and their better receivers would be the difference.

RBs are a wash and their WRs are better on average. Even tight end will be better. Looks like Hunter Henry could come back.

Saints have one advantage of being more familiar with the ATL stadium.

Yeah Chargers would absolutely steamroll us. Chiefs would be tough, but a bit easier. Pats & Texans would be ideal matchups for us.

Nobody would steamroll us.

The Chargers are good. But they’re far from unbeatable. I’d still take us over them in the SB, although I’d be a lot more comfortable with Armstead and Ginn back.

ELO meter. Can't get it out of my head.
i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

Let’s no forget, the patriots are a different team on the road. They’ve been used to getting HFA every year, this time it looks as if they’ll have to travel to KC or LAC. I don’t think they’ll beat either one away from Foxborough. Of course you can’t write them off either.
Not true. Look at the AFC right now:
1. KC
2. Hou
3. NE
4. Pitt
5. LAC
6. Balt

Now these aren’t set in stone, but 1st round would have Balt @ NE and LAC @ Pitt. No way NE loses at home to a rookie QB. Chargers win @ Pitt? Steelers had a 16 pt halftime lead on them 3 weeks ago. Not an easy game.
NE would go to Hou. Very winnable road game for the Pats. Now say Chargers win at Pitt, they travel to KC. If Chargers beat Chiefs, NE hosts LA in afc championship.

Again, seeds can change, but NE could still be hosting 2 home games even as the 3 seed.

The Chargers would be a great matchup and would prove to be our toughest opponent. They haven’t just “come on” as of late, Joey Bosa came back and they have been amazing. That play would have been the norm had he never missed any time.

I hope they make it, I like Rivers, and would love nothing more than to see Brees beat the team that ditched him.

The Chargers would be a great matchup and would prove to be our toughest opponent. They haven’t just “come on” as of late, Joey Bosa came back and they have been amazing. That play would have been the norm had he never missed any time.

I hope they make it, I like Rivers, and would love nothing more than to see Brees beat the team that ditched him.

Wouldn't that be the greatest story book ending to a career?

Brees goes out on top like Elway and Manning winning a ring....but doing it over the team that ditched him.

It would've been the cherry on top of the sundae for Manning if he could've beat the Colts in his last year when Denver won that SB.

I challenge you to name one decent team they have steamrolled this year.

I think this guy does this act on purpose at this point lol.

It's like he and TheSaints7 are fighting amongst each other to see who can be the bigger contrarian this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom