34 points isn't enough (1 Viewer)

This game was on coaching. Dennis Allen refusing to commit to bring pressure in the second half, and Payton blowing time outs. Even 1 time out changes the game. Just horrific game management. Yeah, our defense sucks. But what's new on that account? They were holding up alright till Breaux went out.

Just don't blame this one on the kicker.....

The use of that last time out was on the officials, too. They were so late in deciding the call but also refused to stop the play clock, forcing the Saints to call time out or lose five yards. Payton was really mad about it on the sidelines.

you guys just don't get it. The D is vastly improved. We suck on offense, cause we haven't draft a single G while we knew we needed one. On D, Kruger (great pickup), Edebali (camp beast) and Tulls (ooops he got cut) will do the job ! Just wait a bit.
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! Please give me some of what you're smoking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

you guys just don't get it. The D is vastly improved. We suck on offense, cause we haven't draft a single G while we knew we needed one. On D, Kruger (great pickup), Edebali (camp beast) and Tulls (ooops he got cut) will do the job ! Just wait a bit.

What????

Any organization that had a hiearchy sean, mickey, and everyone would have been fired.

This game was on coaching. Dennis Allen refusing to commit to bring pressure in the second half, and Payton blowing time outs. Even 1 time out changes the game. Just horrific game management. Yeah, our defense sucks. But what's new on that account? They were holding up alright till Breaux went out.

Just don't blame this one on the kicker.....

Having at least ONE time out would have helped in that last 40 seconds.

And at least two of the time outs we used had me scratching my head as to why we were using them. Maddening.

Would you please let us know how much Coach Payton had to do with calling today's defense? Further, would you please demonstrate how little he had to do with the defense under Williams? No? You've got nothing? Yeah, that's what I thought. You speculate and bloviate and contribute zero to an honest discussion.

Same **** different year. Who brings in these coordinators and defensive players?

It starts from the top..

I'm not even upset. This is to be expected. We really have issues defensively once again. It's coaching. Head coaching. Bringing in talent and defensive staffs. It's falling short year after year lately.

Welp you guys wanted to see us get more primetime coverage! Losing the way we did is certainly going to end up on the highlight shows! :hihi:

I'm not at all happy with the defense, but it's not like the Raiders aren't an extremely ascendant and talented offense. This was always going to be a track meet.

I don't know what people expected hiring a DC that failed everywhere he went after leaving the Saints the first time.

About 500 yards given up. Again. The new regime is the same as the old.

I expected "this" and he didn't let me down. when others were on the DA hype train, I looked at his time at denver and oakland and saw absolutely nothing to instill confidence in his abilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom