360 - rrod (1 Viewer)

maestreaux

Cajun Saint
Reaction score
I just got the RROD for the third time. But this is the first time since XBOX has stopped sending the pre-packed "coffin" box to send it back to them. Do they still pay for shipping? How is the best way to pack it? Do it myself? Let UPS do it?

If you call them up and tell them that this is the 3rd time its happened they will send you a box. Just sound ****** off.

They still pay for shipping. You print a label and affix it.

If you go to a UPS or other shipping store, they will have boxes and packing materials.

I just save mine from the first rrod to use for future rrods. :covri:

They still pay for shipping. You print a label and affix it.

If you go to a UPS or other shipping store, they will have boxes and packing materials.

I just save mine from the first rrod to use for future rrods. :covri:

So, when I get my first one I'm going to have to buy a box and packing material?

I just got the RROD for the third time. But this is the first time since XBOX has stopped sending the pre-packed "coffin" box to send it back to them. Do they still pay for shipping? How is the best way to pack it? Do it myself? Let UPS do it?

I don't understand...Move on. Get a PS3 slim, enjoy trouble free gaming.

Give up the 3 Sh=tty.... You can thank me later

meh, it's just a box. I'm still uncertain whether or not they'll send you one if you ask.

Do we still care at this point?

It's not a huge thing, but since the coffins are designed to perfectly fit the machine, it is a lot more convenient for them to send it to you rather than having to find the right box, tape and packing to send it back.

yes, if you just call them and tell them you want to have a box sent, they'll do it.

it's just faster this way because you don't have to wait for the box to get to you to send it out. you can instead use an old box and print out a shipping label.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom