360 - rrod (1 Viewer)

am i the only person who saved the boxes that my ps3 and 360 came in??

no. I save all the boxes all my stuff comes in, for the most part. Dunno why; I just always have.

That's what attics are for.

The problem with attics is when there's a flood, the only thing that survives is all the crap you don't really want anyway.

:mad:

It's sad that so many of us know that. I'm not saying my attic isn't filled with junk, but empty boxes are not part of that junk. I do admit that I was tempted to keep the PS3 and 360 boxes. I was thinking it would be nice to have if I wanted to travel with them, but then I realized I would probably lose them.

I save boxes like a ferrett with ocd.. it really is a problem. I don't know why but I think the widget or whatever
loses value if I don't have the box & every single accessory or manual said widget is supposed to have. :idunno:

I don't understand...Move on. Get a PS3 slim, enjoy trouble free gaming.

Give up the 3 Sh=tty.... You can thank me later

A little bit of fail...

i have a PS3 also! Although its mainly used as a blu-ray player.

and a little bit of truth. :hihi:

Seriously though, Xbox has stopped sending the coffin? Is your Xbox still under warranty?

It's sad that so many of us know that. I'm not saying my attic isn't filled with junk, but empty boxes are not part of that junk. I do admit that I was tempted to keep the PS3 and 360 boxes. I was thinking it would be nice to have if I wanted to travel with them, but then I realized I would probably lose them.

My crap is in the garage now. :cheer:

Nope, you're certainly not. I have the original box for my Xbox Elite, my PS3 and the mistake of a Wii I purchased.

I wish there was a finger smiley, because that would be pointing at you right now Nintendo Wii. :angryrazz: The Wii is the one thing I wish WOULD break, just so I could get it out of here for a while. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom