3rd Candidate to interview for DC (pending permission from team) Merged (1 Viewer)

Yet ESPN already has the Saints hiring a coach without even interviewing him, or anyone else for that matter. What a waste of a sports network. They are just terrible--the National Enquirer of sports journalism.

what amazes me how we still don't have another national sports network to rival ESPN

How big of a **** is Harbaugh to refuse Payton to interview one of his assistants? Refusing to allow his coaches to move up in the coaching ranks...what a piece of work.

How big of a **** is Harbaugh to refuse Payton to interview one of his assistants? Refusing to allow his coaches to move up in the coaching ranks...what a piece of work.

Probably is afraid of any change when they've been so close to winning the big one and doesn't want any changes in staff before taking at least one more shot. Kind of a jerk move but also understandable. One of the more understandable reactions from him.

Yet ESPN already has the Saints hiring a coach without even interviewing him, or anyone else for that matter. What a waste of a sports network. They are just terrible--the National Enquirer of sports journalism.

what amazes me how we still don't have another national sports network to rival ESPN

Agree with you both. Need to rename the network to BSPN or TMZSPN. They have become horrific.

if Fox could get a quality sports channel then I don't think it would be very long before they take over ESPN's spot as the national sports network

I hope the third is Keith Butler from the Steelers. He may be a younger Dick LeBeau as he has been learning from him for a while. He is their LB coach and that unit has been the best, most consistent LB unit in the league under him.

Do the Ravens run a 3-4?

Yes, man, they do. It would be the same system that Rob run. The been running it all the way back to Singletary, Rex, (Robs brother, FYI) and all the other great DCs and position coaches out of there. I green thumbed you for that one...too bad of a question for a red thumb.

Whoever the third candidate is I'm hoping they get the job, ie not Ryan or Grantham. Hopefully a Ravens position coach.

Whoever the third candidate is I'm hoping they get the job, ie not Ryan or Grantham. Hopefully a Ravens position coach.
why? The Ravens D has been on decline just like Lewis Suggs and Reed so its obviously not the scheme that is good there.

Probably is afraid of any change when they've been so close to winning the big one and doesn't want any changes in staff before taking at least one more shot. Kind of a jerk move but also understandable. One of the more understandable reactions from him.

My buddy is a 49ers fan and he tells me that it was probably denied cause a Donatell could be the new DC if Fangio takes a HC elsewhere next season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom