4-0 and we really haven't beaten ANYONE! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Think about it! Now you ALL know I'm as big a Homer as anyone out there or here or wherever the "WE" is, but there hasn't been one team we've matched up against who were either at full strength or what I would consider Superbowl caliber.

NOW 4 wins to open the season is strong no matter who you happen to draw against so I don't care how you cut it it's still baloney! Until we play someone who is a winning team with winning records who aren't starting rooks of has-beens or whatever, this is going to be a very quiet Bye Week and actually , that's fine! I want it to be quiet and the team to heal and beging to really see the have 75% of their season ahead of them and anything and everything can happen to them during this time. Guys can get hurt in the training room during the Bye, players can get suspended for various things they didn't know about which contained some sort of banned substance the League came up with, so the variables are many. The influences on the spreads and the positions of bookies vary from day to day based on some old woman rolling out chicken bones from a coffee can in some basement on St. Ferdinand Street, I really don't know. What I DO know and sort of believe is that "IF" our team can stay healthy and heal up , get mended up enough to field a team against the n.y. football giants, we've gpt a shot at winning that game. Is it a good shot with a fair chance? Yes. Will the gurs and pundits feel we should have some respect thrown our way given their short memories and the fact that we haven't really played anyone? NO! So the bookie line may be favorable, they'll consider Drew's hot hand at the beginning of the season a fluke and will not give us any respect so the opportunity to make a little wager in our favor just may be tempting. Just don't expect a lot of talk about us being 4-0 no matter what the giants and the rest of the LEAGUE trends are. We're still the Nawl'ins SAINTS and we havn't done noth'in yet and we ain't beat anybody yet!!! Just remember that and don't expect much more than thatl This is going to be a very long two weeks! OH, if we do somehow get some credit just don't expect to hear too much. After all Drew hasn't thrown for a TD in what will be thee weeks and Bells' and Thomas' numbers will be eclispsed by teams playing next week and whatever was happening in New Orleans has surely worn off by week six! My God! The SAINTS haven't won a game in, what will be over two weeks!

Watch what I'M saying and see if most if not all of it doesn't come out the way I say!

WE will be the only folks , other than the ones in that locker room who will know what kind of team we have and that may play well for the bookies and those of us smart enough to still believe!

We have beaten 4 NFL teams. This is not SEC football where you schedule a couple rent-a-wins each season to get your team going. Ever heard the expression "Any Given Sunday?" Obviously not

That's what happens when you're the best friggin' team in the NFL. Everybody else is a "nobody".

You're right. The team that put down the Pats and has been on fire with a great Defense is no one. Oh also the Eagles, who yea didn't have McNabb, but no one would call them a push over team (except of course the Saints). Please put your arm straight out in front of you, ball your fist, and run at it as fast as you can.

The Broncos are 4-0 and haven't beaten anyone. Saints are 4-0 and haven't beaten anyone. Giants are 4-0 and haven't beaten anyone. Colts are 4-0 and haven't beaten anyone. Guess there are only 4 good teams in the NFL.

big%20yawn.jpg

I read two lines and stopped.I could already tell it wasn't worth my time. Too much negativity on this board for a team that is 4-0.

Here's a quote from the movie Billy Madison that I have personlized for your post:

"Dr. Daddyeaux, what you have just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul".

;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom