4 consecutive weeks over 300 yards=record (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I might be wrong but if Drew throws for over 300 yards this week he will be the first ever to do it in 4 consecutive weeks.....Kind of wierd I heard this all last week when Peyton Manning had a shot but he didnt do it..this week Drew has a chance but I havn't heard anything about it..

The fact that we are even talking about records like this this year is just amazing!

Go Saints :9:

Anyone hear WWL around 5:30 on Thursday night, with Kenny talking with Loomis about Brees accomplishment on all the 300 yard games, and how happy he must be with that? It seemed like a softball question just to compliment Brees, who, it turned out, was just about to join them on air. Instead, Loomis made some comment like you don't want to end up with a bunch of 300 yard games from having to play catch up. I thought it was bit odd and slightly awkward.

brees will top 400 this week and 3 TDS
1 to Reggie
1 to Horn
1 to Colston

All i want is a 7 in the W column

i expect i'll flatline about 5 times this game...hopefully not...lol...i think i'd much rather see deuce and reggie have big days on the ground...as opposed to drew and palmer having a shootout..but if it comes down to it..im glad brees could accomplish this feat..

yeah i don't see drew not throwing for more than 300 this week, but i agree just win baby.

i think drew is gonna break the 400yd mark this week:ezbill:

Loomis was right.

Anyone hear WWL around 5:30 on Thursday night, with Kenny talking with Loomis about Brees accomplishment on all the 300 yard games, and how happy he must be with that? It seemed like a softball question just to compliment Brees, who, it turned out, was just about to join them on air. Instead, Loomis made some comment like you don't want to end up with a bunch of 300 yard games from having to play catch up. I thought it was bit odd and slightly awkward.

I like Loomis' comments concerning Brees' 300 yard game accomplishments. I'd rather we be talking about Deuce having 4 games in a row with 140+ yards on the ground. He's right; we've been put into positions to have to throw the ball because we've fell behind. I'd rather look back on the season AFTER we have locked up a playoff birth and point to the statistical achievements of Brees and anyone else on the Saints. Brees throwing for 4k yards, Colston having a 1k yard season and winning MVP and ROY respectively will mean very little if we're talking about their accomplishments during the playoffs instead of playing in the playoffs.

Pull an A Brooks and throw it backwards, end the game with negative yards...dont care ..JUST WINNNNNNN BOYYSSSSS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom