4 Game winning steak coming up (1 Viewer)

Dean in L.A.

Subscribing Member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Look I'm not going to argue or whine, I'm tired of hearing it. We stunk up the place today I'll admit but we shot ourselves in the foot and game up big plays. It's all correctable and this is a coaching staff that will correct it. Brees gave away 21 points by himself basically. He's not going to do that again. We need Colston back and if we get him back and just get out heads on straight there is no reason we won't rip off a 4 game win streak with this schedule. That will put us at 10-4 going into that NY game. Be thankful for the strong opening of the season. We will turn this back around.

I hope your right!!!! Cuz I really got my hopes high and now they have lost 3 out of the last 4 games, I hope it does not continue

Dean, you are one of my favorite members on this forum and i love your optimism.

the problem is that our defense is prone to give up big plays at the worst possible times. a good, playoff caliber team won't do this all the time and we've done it for almost a month now....

i'm trying to keep my hopes up, but i'd say our chances of getting to 10-4 before our final 2 games are just as good as going 6-8. to me as of now, it's a 50/50 toss up..

we just don't have the defense yet, folks.

Look I'm not going to argue or whine, I'm tired of hearing it. We stunk up the place today I'll admit but we shot ourselves in the foot and game up big plays. It's all correctable and this is a coaching staff that will correct it. Brees gave away 21 points by himself basically. He's not going to do that again. We need Colston back and if we get him back and just get out heads on straight there is no reason we won't rip off a 4 game win streak with this schedule. That will put us at 10-4 going into that NY game. Be thankful for the strong opening of the season. We will turn this back around.

Thank you Dean. I honestly appreciate this post.

I will remain optimistic because Brees will have more great games than horrible ones, and because I think that Payton leaned more toward balance in the second half. Maybe a sign of things to come. The defense is what it is, but if the offense can protect them a little better I think we can be better

Good thoughts, Dean. Brees has come to rely on Colston so much, I wonder how much that played into the INT's. The season isn't over yet; I trust Payton and his staff to make the needed adjustments. I would still love to see a stronger running game -- that still concerns me greatly.

I could go for a winning "Steak" about now.

Hope we have a winning streak too

I think those of you blaming the defense for the loss are not quite on target. Yes...Thomas got burned several times but the rest of the D shut down the run and pretty much stonewalled Henry and TJ. The offense stunk up the joint today...especially Brees. He will have a bad game now and then...especially with his main target out (i.e. ROY). The offense problems can be fixed and we will recover. The team and coaches have too much character to let the season go South on us...remember...HAVE FAITH!!!!

Atlanta has NO chance against us, Dallas is about to get destroyed and Romo exposed, McNabb is out for the season, Carolina won't win more than 3 games the rest of the way. I'd say we are sitting pretty. We beat ourselves, Cinnci did not beat us, that's 2 weeks in a row, it stops today. After next week we will be 7-4 and on our way. reggie is starting to look great, Brees won't make those kinds of mistakes twice in a season. I see either 11-5 or 10-6 this season. We will win the division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom