4 in a row baby! (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Had you told me that BI and Zion would be in foul trouble all game and that none of our starters played much other than Lonzo at 30 minutes i would have figured we got blown out. Add to that the officials were truly awful

In the past, the defense would have dissolved and the offense would have turned into iso ball with players being lazy chucking 3s early in the shot clock. Instead, when things were difficult, they kept playing with a lot of energy and kept moving the ball on offense enough route to a 21 point win

The other thing is that they played tonight in New Orleans and play tomorrow night in Chicago. It's huge that our starters didn't play a lot of minutes tonight so that we can make it 5 straight tomorrow

I almost jinxed them by watching the final 8 minutes

Don't think so....Houston never got within 10 points

The pels really are playing as a team a lot more and Hernangomez playing reserve center has really helped the defense when the bench is on the floor

The great part is that there is still plenty room to get better. The bench players are still new to working with Hernangomez and Alexander-Walker and Kira Lewis are just now getting minutes and you can see their potential and improvement which will make the bench better

They still need to make a trade to put a legit 3-shooter / perimeter defender / floor spacer on this squad to team up with BI and Zion... as soon as Ball / Bledsoe / Hart have a collective bad night from 3 point range or at the foul line... the streak ends and we are back to where we were.

I still like our young pieces and how they are coming along... but we are still way too guard heavy and way too inconsistent making wide open 3s, making free throws, and defending the perimeter.

Last edited:
Couldn't find a decent stream last night. Were the Bulls that hot, or were the Pels fatigued (or Both). Or, did Bill decide to watch?

Anybody hear from Bill? Has he just checked out of the site?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom