4 Indigenous Colombian siblings found after 40 days in the jungle (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
They were on a plane that crashed killing their mother and 2 pilots. Ages 13, 9, 4 and 1. The oldest and youngest are girls.

Unfortunately, Wilson, a rescue dog, has been lost after likely spending some time with the children after finding the clues which led to their rescue.

Last edited:
This doesn’t need to be a quick to Netflix movie doc

Let HBO (yeah I said it) handle this as at least a 6 episode miniseries
Do NOT concentrate on the rescuers - this needs to be 80% about the kids, 15% about their tribe and only 5% about rescuers or politicians or whatever
EP should probably be Craig Mazin , but director should at least be Colombian

Do NOT concentrate on the rescuers - this needs to be 80% about the kids, 15% about their tribe and only 5% about rescuers or politicians or whatever
This does sort of remind you of the story arc surrounding "Yellow Jackets" except less amount of children involved, their survivors are younger, and the amount of time they spent being lost in the jungle or forests wild was a little over a month compared to 19 months in the case of the storyline in the TV series.

There are other significant differences, too but explaining that would likely ruin the show for people who haven't seen it or watched it yet.

They were on a plane that crashed killing their mother and 2 pilots. Ages 13, 9, 4 and 1. The oldest and youngest are girls.

Unfortunately, Wilson, a rescue dog, has been lost after likely spending some time with the children after finding the clues which led to their rescue.

Very sad about the dog but what an incredible story!

I like the way you think, I would also go as far as having HBO donate a generous amount of money to a trust fund for these kids so that they don’t have to struggle in the future. And I concur with @Madmarsha. it’s sad about the dog.

I like the way you think, I would also go as far as having HBO donate a generous amount of money to a trust fund for these kids so that they don’t have to struggle in the future.
And/or a Gofundme or some such. The odds alone of surviving a plane crash. The odds alone of surviving the Amazon.

0 percent about politicians. 5 percent about Wilson and the rescuers.

And/or a Gofundme or some such. The odds alone of surviving a plane crash. The odds alone of surviving the Amazon.
I think the fact that they are Colombian, and live in the region has a lot to do with the fact that they survived. Love to find out the backstory on whether or not the father had any influence in the way these kids managed to survive for 40 days.

I think the fact that they are Colombian, and live in the region has a lot to do with the fact that they survived. Love to find out the backstory on whether or not the father had any influence in the way these kids managed to survive for 40 days.
No doubt and, of course, the older siblings used to taking care of the younger. But nothing prepares you for surviving a plane crash.

Regardless of whether not he did, in the movie their father will be played by Danny Trejo and have flashback training montages.

BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — A custody battle has broken out among relatives of four Indigenous children who survived a plane crash and 40 harrowing days alone in the Amazon rainforest in an extraordinary showing of youthful resilience that captivated people around the world.

The siblings, ranging in age from 1 to 13, remained hospitalized Monday and were expected to stay there for several more days, a period that Colombia’s child protection agency is using to interview family members to determine who should care for them after their mother died in the May 1 crash.…..

BOGOTA, Colombia (AP) — A custody battle has broken out among relatives of four Indigenous children who survived a plane crash and 40 harrowing days alone in the Amazon rainforest in an extraordinary showing of youthful resilience that captivated people around the world.

The siblings, ranging in age from 1 to 13, remained hospitalized Monday and were expected to stay there for several more days, a period that Colombia’s child protection agency is using to interview family members to determine who should care for them after their mother died in the May 1 crash.…..

You think some of them are smelling a windfall?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom