4 mysterious objects spotted in deep space are unlike anything ever seen (1 Viewer)

James Spader

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

“There's something unusual lurking out in the depths of space: Astronomers have discovered four faint objects that at radio wavelengths are highly circular and brighter along their edges. And they're unlike any class of astronomical object ever seen before.”

I feel like something is coming.....please! Lol.

“There's something unusual lurking out in the depths of space: Astronomers have discovered four faint objects that at radio wavelengths are highly circular and brighter along their edges. And they're unlike any class of astronomical object ever seen before.”

Do they have Vulcan or Klingon markings?

This is going to go down I'd say right around December 30th or 31st. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse, alien invasion will be 2020's final way of saying, "Hold my beer."

Is the Gau' old from Star Gate SG-1? We not only need LTC O'neill but I'm fairly certain we'll need MacGyver as well.

"[The objects] may well point to a new phenomenon that we haven't really probed yet," said Kristine Spekkens, astronomer at the Royal Military College of Canada and Queen's University...
1s3wlm.gif

Two separate thoughts come to mind:

1. Aliens taking a closer look at the impact of the virus they released before invasion.

2. Space Force... just in the nick of time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom