4 of 7 wins... (1 Viewer)

SaintMax

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
...have come against only two teams, Atlanta and Tampa Bay. Granted, it is very tough to sweep divisional foes, but it puts our record into perspective a little bit. We are 3-4 in the rest. Just an observation.

On the flip side, we are the only team in our division who has scored more points than allowed. Just another observation.

If the Falcons hadn't played us twice, they would have a winning record right now.

3 of our 4 losses are against teams we will not play again this year unless one of them makes it to the Super Bowl.

And of that 3-4, we're 2-1 against NFC teams... 1-3 vs AFC...

I think that's a good thing.

I understand wanting to stay on an even keel and not wanting to get ahead of ourselves; but there are so many glass half empty sentiments when we should be enjoying what we have right now today. Whatever happens next week and the weeks after that is what it will be. Instead of a Saints mascot, we should have a Saints Masochist because that's what being fans of this beleaguered franchise have made us. Here's to the first day of the rest of our lives as New Saints fans with a positive outlook!

I think we are over analyzing this. There are no easy games in the NFL. No matter who you play, they can come in and beat you on any given week. We have a good football team here; no matter who we are beating.

were we dogs for both Atlanta games? and when we beat Phili they were one of the top NFC teams
tough road ahead but we will do well

All of our wins came against teams the Saints beat.

All of our losses came against teams the Saints didn't beat.

Perspective?

...have come against only two teams, Atlanta and Tampa Bay. Granted, it is very tough to sweep divisional foes, but it puts our record into perspective a little bit. We are 3-4 in the rest. Just an observation.

On the flip side, we are the only team in our division who has scored more points than allowed. Just another observation.

Geez can't people evecr just be happy??? Just an observation.....

I understand wanting to stay on an even keel and not wanting to get ahead of ourselves;

Uhhh I don't........ why not friggin enjoy this people?????????????? TODAY we are 7-4..... Why sit here and.... oh geez never mind.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom