4 of Top 7 Power Rankings from NFC South- USA Today (1 Viewer)

6. Falcons (9): Atlanta on pace to come up one play short against every quality opponent ... pretty much the story of the Dan Quinn-Matt Ryan tenure.

:smilielol:

But VikesFan2017 said the NFC North was the toughest division because Khalil Mack plays in it.

Why are all those stupid blurbs beginning with "so and so is on pace for". That's just worthless space filling fodder after three games. They can "keep it light" better than that.

There is absolutely no defense being played in this division.
Current defensive ranks of NFCS - 19,27,30,31
Current offensive ranks - 1,4,11,15

All 4 bottom half defensively (3 of the bottom 6)
All 4 top half offensively

I used to believe that defense wins championship, especially in January. But this league has become so soft and fantasy focused that I just don't think that's true anymore. Its all about juggernaut offenses at this point and just keeping the opponent under 30.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no defense being played in this division.
Current defensive ranks of NFCS - 19,27,30,31
Current offensive ranks - 1,4,11,15

I used to believe that defense wins championship, especially in January. But this league has become so soft and fantasy focused that I just don't think that's true anymore. Its all about juggernaut offenses at this point and just keeping the opponent under 30.

Really interesting insights 44slayer. The rule changes sure support the points you are making.

Why are all those stupid blurbs beginning with "so and so is on pace for". That's just worthless space filling fodder after three games. They can "keep it light" better than that.
Lol no kidding. It’s like saying someone is on pace to have 80 kids. Well, maybe not the best example if this were an NBA board.

Somebody is going to have to find a way to stop the Rams. They bought that team and it's looking like it's paying off

The rules are so slanted to the offense that defenses are truly at a big disadvantage. Maybe that's what the NFL wants but I like watching defense myself. It's all over the league, just look at last night.

Somebody is going to have to find a way to stop the Rams. They bought that team and it's looking like it's paying off
I predict their lack of depth will catch up to them. Their 2 starting corners got injured last week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom