4 Real Science Experiments clearly designed by Michael Bay (1 Viewer)

LtAldoRaine

So you're Aldo the Apache
Reaction score
I know I've posted a few Cracked articles before, because they're awesome, but number 1 on this list is pretty phenomenal. I'm now re-interested in space, lol.

His mic and props keep trying to float off, and you have to keep reminding yourself that this is really happening. This guy is in space, and is so good at being in space that he's just chilling to tell you about it. What's happened is that wringing it still forces the water out of the towel, but without gravity to drag it down, the defining force on the fluid is surface tension. So it creeps along the surface, which, in this case, is the astronaut, giving him a liquid coating.

He's sharing amazing things we would never have seen otherwise. He shows us what technology and humanity are really for. Just like the rest of the space program.

Read more: 4 Real Science Experiments Clearly Designed by Michael Bay | Cracked.com

I'm very pro Cracked. They took a mad magazine stepchild, turned it into a comedy site and have evolved it into a really interesting funny site that has really mastered the "top #" lists.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom