4 Saints Framed Items (1 Viewer)

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
I have no earthly idea what these are worth. I live in Hammond, Id prefer to hand these over to someone, shipping is not really a good idea with glass and cost. Because I have no idea what they are worth, Ill just take offers. Ill close the thread out if there isnt much interest.

The Deuce picture is authenticity autographed and is about 21x26 and is in excellent condition. The "return to the dome" piece is about 15x15 - there is some discoloration/fogging on the inside of the glass, looks like it could be opened up and just windexed.

The NFCCG print and SB prints, I bought them from Times Picayune shortly after the SB win, and had them framed by Daryl and Sons in Hammond as soon as I received them. They issued these limited prints, and I believe they are the same size as a newspaper. They are not thin, newspaper material, they are some type of thicker cardstock prints. The frames measure about 17x26. They both are in silver frames with black matting and are both essentially flawless.

I just dont have any wall space, and these are just sitting in my closet. All of them are covered in the back like the back of the one pictured and are ready to be wall mounted. I just prefer for them to go to someone who can display them properly.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom