4 Saints Ruled Out for Sunday - Friday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

T Terron Armstead (Knee) limited Friday
LB Dannell Ellerbe (Quad) limited Friday
T Andrus Peat (Groin) limited Friday

NUyttbn.gif

All those questionable will play.

Best looking report in a long time.

and to think Rankins and Breaux will be off the list soon too.. if they can squeeze out the next two weeks, they may can make a run at this

I did get an alert on my phone that Ellerbe said he "was close"..so even though he is questionable, I'm gonna say he'll be out.

Don't forget that Kam Chancellor is out too. That's a huge hit for Seattle's defensive backfield and when they load the box against our run game.

Even if Ellerbe can play, he may not be active.

AFAIK, Ellerbe has only had 2 injuries. The knee, with which he struggled for 2 years, and the quad that sidelined him for a month. The quad injury should have gave his knee a good rest and healing time.

Man, Ellerbe back could be huge for us. Bummer that Moore is out. I think he's been a really good pick up for us.

Don't forget that Kam Chancellor is out too. That's a huge hit for Seattle's defensive backfield and when they load the box against our run game.

So you think they'll load the box against our #1 ranked passing offense and #30 ranked run offense?

So you think they'll load the box against our #1 ranked passing offense and #30 ranked run offense?
I hope early that where ever Sherman is lined up... We have Cooks/Snead running a 9 route up the field every single play. Gas him by the 3rd quarter.

I hope early that where ever Sherman is lined up... We have Cooks/Snead running a 9 route up the field every single play. Gas him by the 3rd quarter.

Sounds like a good strategy to me. Especially after their last (75 minute) game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom