4 Saints Ruled Out for Sunday - Friday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

cue180

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints Friday Injury Report presented by Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute

Out for the game

CB Delvin Breaux (Fibula)

LB Stephone Anthony (Hamstring)

CB Sterling Moore (Abdomen)

WR Jake Lampman (knee)

Questionable for the game

T Terron Armstead (Knee) limited Friday
LB Dannell Ellerbe (Quad) limited Friday

G Senio Kelemete (Neck) limited Friday

RB Daniel Lasco (Hamstring) limited Friday

T Andrus Peat (Groin) limited Friday

Am I reading this right? Ellerbe is not out. Wow. In all seriousness, this is the first time all year, the injury report is not all bad. Having both Breaux and Moore out is still bad but looking at that list, it looks a little better than previous weeks

Bennet out and peat/armstead possibly in?

BMW is gonna go HAM

I think we got this guys..

Ellerbee back! #Ellerbeebacktime2bequestionable

All those questionable will play.

Best looking report in a long time.

Am I reading this right? Ellerbe is not out. Wow. In all seriousness, this is the first time all year, the injury report is not all bad. Having both Breaux and Moore out is still bad but looking at that list, it looks a little better than previous weeks

Temper your excitement there are still a couple of days for him to trip over his dog going to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!:hihi::hihi:

Looks like Armstead/Peat start against a depleted Seattle defense, and Ellerbe gets on the field for the first time all year against a struggling offense. All this, and the Saints get a chance for revenge against Seahawks at the Dome.

This would be a satisfying bounce-back win, and I think we have a pretty good chance. Then next week, it looks increasingly clear we get Rankins and Breaux back against a weak 49ers team -- and then we may be at .500 in a weak division?!

This season isn't over.

Why wasn't Rankins at least on the report? I thought he had been activated from IR?

I wouldn't be too excited this is Ellerbe second time where he practiced limited all week, the first time was the week leading up to the Carolina game. I thought after the Bye week he would be fully recovered especially since he practiced all week before the Carolina game.

Why wasn't Rankins at least on the report? I thought he had been activated from IR?

Rankins practice all week and I believe he is off of injured reserve but according to the new IR rules he won't be active on the roster until next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom