4 things I learned from Ravens/Browns..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
1. Justin Tucker. Wow. The ball EXPLODES off of his foot. I've never seen a kicker that so violently crushes field goals. The ball gets through the posts so fast. Oh, and thanks again for the heads up on Lutzy.

2. Jamie Collins can fly. When he senses a bee line path to the ball carrier, he hits another gear and he can't be stopped. When you turn to block him, he's already past you. Man it would be nice to have a super explosive LB that brings the wood when he hits. Can't believe he was let go (even if it was for money), he's really good.

3. Joe Haden. Man I'd love to have him. He reads plays so well, and that pick was a thing of beauty. He was two steps ahead of Flacco, and would have had a pick if he went to the WR on Haden's left or his right.

4. Terrell Pryor is going to be a beast. It's surprising that he looks so fluid and natural as a WR. Great hands, great size, and ran some beautiful routes, really quick cuts out of breaks. CBs were turned around a few times.

I get that we didn't want to give away key assets, given how well we're capable of drafting now. But man, Haden would be a great get for us.

Also, wish we could've gotten in on the Jamie Collings action. Gladly flip a conditional 2nd day pick for him.

I get that we didn't want to give away key assets, given how well we're capable of drafting now. But man, Haden would be a great get for us.

Also, wish we could've gotten in on the Jamie Collings action. Gladly flip a conditional 2nd day pick for him.
I believe the Saints are too close to being a very good team to give up a key piece.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I believe the main reason for Collins being traded was he liked to freelance too much.

I only watched one play of the game and started counting my Legatron blessings.

The Browns being 0-10 really puts our season into perspective - we still have a shot at good season. They're trying to win their first game in November and I feel bad for them. Must be getting soft in my old age. :shrug:

they have talent, need a coach

I think Hue can be a good coach. They've been collecting pieces all year and continuity will probably be good for them. Their biggest weakness in in their front office which totally sucks for an organization and fan base

If the Browns move away from Haden next year I'd love our top 6 CB's to be Breaux, Haden, Wiliams, Moore, B.W. Webb, Crawley and Devante Harris on the PS

If the Browns move away from Haden next year I'd love our top 6 CB's to be Breaux, Haden, Wiliams, Moore, B.W. Webb, Crawley and Devante Harris on the PS

I would not be surprised if they have a strong push for him and are willing to pay top top dollar.

The pursue of Josh Norman and Hayden let me think that Allen has convinced Payton that they need to star cornerbacks in order to play his defense.

And corner is not a position I question they spend money upon (unlike safety). It is one that you build around, and frankly, it is easier to get a corner on free agency then a pass rusher, a position I think they will spend early on the draft.

All it took was our 3rd to get him...,

I believe the main reason for Collins being traded was he liked to freelance too much.

From what I've read, he wants to be in Von millers neighborhood like 15 mill + and new England's not paying that for a non pass rusher

Another thing that started me turning on the NFL was the way they screwed the Cleveland fans. There is no better fan base than Cleveland Browns fans. They stick with their team no matter what. The Browns/Ravens have always been a top notch organization but they had no loyalty to a city that loved them unconditionally. Now they have the most dysfunctional franchise in the League and they still love them. The NFL doesn't deserve them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom