4 way tie at 1-2 in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the Bucs need to lose and we need to win, but the Saints have to be fired up now. If you can get over the injuries we have a fresh start

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think i have a better chance for my IF had a winning lottery ticket, than the If of this game..

TheSaints7

Die Hard Saints Fan.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Whoever wins our Division will be the team who does the best in Division matchups. I don't see us beating Carolina twice or even once. Maybe split with TB, probably split with Atlanta. Panties will still win the South.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Whoever wins our Division will be the team who does the best in Division matchups. I don't see us beating Carolina twice or even once. Maybe split with TB, probably split with Atlanta. Panties will still win the South.
We beat them last year, nearly twice.

What exactly is so scary about them this year that you don't think we can even split?

JBryan314

Very Banned
Reaction score
I already said it in a different thread but if we are hanging out hopes on OTHER TEAMS being bad or playing badly of losing games or anything, then we are going nowhere. You don't get anywhere as a team by depending on other teams for something. Especially not if you start doing that **** in week three...

Snuck

***ie! (She's So Heavy)
Reaction score
I already said it in a different thread but if we are hanging out hopes on OTHER TEAMS being bad or playing badly of losing games or anything, then we are going nowhere. You don't get anywhere as a team by depending on other teams for something. Especially not if you start doing that **** in week three...
True. I'll say this though, all 3 division rivals losing in the same week while you go 1-0 in the division and come from behind to create a 4-way tie sounds pretty good right about now with all the misfortune we've had lately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom