4 way tie at 1-2 in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

I already said it in a different thread but if we are hanging out hopes on OTHER TEAMS being bad or playing badly of losing games or anything, then we are going nowhere. You don't get anywhere as a team by depending on other teams for something. Especially not if you start doing that **** in week three...

The winner of tomorrow's game will own 1st place in the division via tie-breakers. That isn't "relying on other teams". We are two games in, three after tomorrow. We still control our own destiny.

If we win tomorrow and own 1st after two close losses and losing all of our Cbs, I will feel pretty good about this team this year, being as young as we are.

Actually it's our division record that will put us in first if we win.

The next tie break is common opponents.

I think it would be, Saints in first place because:

vs Atlanta, Saints would have head to head and same record.

vs Carolina, Saints would have only one conference loss and Panthers would have two

vs Tampa, Saints and Tampa would both be 1-2, EACH have division wins against Atlanta, BUT Saints would have only one conference loss (NY), and Tampa would have two conference losses (Arizona and Los Angeles). So the tie breaker between them is Conference losses.

I think it would be, Saints in first place because:

vs Atlanta, Saints would have head to head and same record.

vs Carolina, Saints would have only one conference loss and Panthers would have two

vs Tampa, Saints and Tampa would both be 1-2, EACH have division wins against Atlanta, BUT Saints would have only one conference loss (NY), and Tampa would have two conference losses (Arizona and Los Angeles). So the tie breaker between them is Conference losses.

That is incorrect. Carolina lost to Denver (AFC) and Viking(NFC). We would be tied

As long as we are tied in record, the rest would work itself out.

Here comes a 4 way tie at 1-2....beating the turds tomorrow is a lock and a half.

Actually it's our division record that will put us in first if we win.

The next tie break is common opponents.

TB won week 1 in Atlanta we would be tied for DR with TB. Our conference record is better though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom