4 way tie at 1-2 in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

I already said it in a different thread but if we are hanging out hopes on OTHER TEAMS being bad or playing badly of losing games or anything, then we are going nowhere. You don't get anywhere as a team by depending on other teams for something. Especially not if you start doing that **** in week three...

True. I'll say this though, all 3 division rivals losing in the same week while you go 1-0 in the division and come from behind to create a 4-way tie sounds pretty good right about now with all the misfortune we've had lately.

I already said it in a different thread but if we are hanging out hopes on OTHER TEAMS being bad or playing badly of losing games or anything, then we are going nowhere. You don't get anywhere as a team by depending on other teams for something. Especially not if you start doing that **** in week three...

2014 all over again

true. I'll say this though, all 3 division rivals losing in the same week while you go 1-0 in the division and come from behind to create a 4-way tie sounds pretty good right about now with all the misfortune we've had lately.

this.

I appreciate the thread, but this is very premature, especially since we enter tomorrow night's game down Armstead, and they have a healthy Julio Jones.

Um Jones is dealing with an injury he suffered last week. He hasnt practiced all week and has been on the injury report all week.

I appreciate the thread, but this is very premature, especially since we enter tomorrow night's game down Armstead, and they have a healthy Julio Jones.

They used to say things like, "put some hot sauce on that ankle", yep, that's what they used to say.

So with a win tomorrow, the Saints will be 1st in the division by virtue of tiebreakers.

So with a win tomorrow, the Saints will be 1st in the division by virtue of tiebreakers.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/Fxul0T5dYjjyM" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/adam-sandler-chris-farley-billy-madison-Fxul0T5dYjjyM">via GIPHY</a></p>

That is Correct!!!

Dude are pessimistic about everything?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom