4 Week One Overreactions (1 Viewer)

1) The Baltimore Ravens are serious contenders for the Super Bowl.

2) The Browns will be 5-11

3) Aaron Rodgers is done.

4) The 49ers are for real.

What are your overreactions based upon yesterday's games?

one of those is true.

guess which one?

The Ravens are for real.

The Ravens looked great against the worst team in football. They're a quality team but I don't think we can call them a Super Bowl contender yet. Right now at the very most, they're the third best team in the AFC.

Sunday 9/22 at Arrowhead will be very interesting.

the Browns will be 5-11

this is true...maybe 6.

They had 18 penalties yesterday for 182 yards. First year HC who hadnt held a coordinator position but for 1/2 a season for his career? And he has to manage some egos in Baker and OBJ. All is rosey right now, let them leap to a 1-3 or 1-4 start, and things will go sideways fast.

The Ravens are for real.

Not sure yet, but from a confidence standpoint, laying 59 on an opponent will do wonders for your confidence.

The AFC has only four teams that can be considered contenders.
New England, Kansas City, LA Chargers, and Baltimore. If any other AFC team makes it into their Conference Championship Game, we will be witnessing a certifiable miracle.

The Dolphins aren't just bad, they are in full tank mode. Don't get me wrong, Baltimore is a pretty good team, but it's hard to judge against a historically bad team.

The rest don't seem like overreactions to me, I had high hope for the Browns, but their offense and attitude are still college level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom