40 times for the Dome Patrol (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
they all were faster than Deion, had a higher vertical leap than Jordan, and could bench press Chuck Norris.

edit: No One Bench Presses Chuck Norris and lives to tell about it, except Walt Thomas!!

:)

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Vaughn Johnson 5.12/40
Sam Mills 4.91/40
Rickey Jackson 4.70/40
Pat Swilling 4.59/40

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
They didnt have 4 people at LB it was like a swarm of bees. I think we had 22 people on defense.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Vaughan Johnson didn't need to hit you; all he had to do was look at you to make you fall down... he just hit because he liked to.

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
rickey jackson was freakishly strong too. his swim move made some really good tackles look rookie...

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Which one broke his nose and continued to play or something to that effect? I think it was Sam Mills, not sure, but I heard every time he hit someone it felt like it was breaking all over again, yet you couldn't tell he was in pain from how hard he was hitting. It was like he was trying to take the pain out and give it to each person he hit.

Cajun

Reaction score
Rickey Jackson.

He got in a car weck an broke his cheek bone, and had to have surgery. He was suppose to be out for 6-8 weeks, but missed only one game.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DEFDE133EF936A2575AC0A96F948260

Which one broke his nose and continued to play or something to that effect? I think it was Sam Mills, not sure, but I heard every time he hit someone it felt like it was breaking all over again, yet you couldn't tell he was in pain from how hard he was hitting. It was like he was trying to take the pain out and give it to each person he hit.

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and that was why rickey started wearing that visor. his first game back, the dome handed out rickey jackson masks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom