-40F at International Falls, MN This Morning!!! (1 Viewer)

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That is a new all time record low for International Falls, MN and just 1 degree from the State of Minnesota's all time record low of -41F! That is absolutely unbelievable. As a follower of weather, I knew some deep cold was coming with it being -70F just to the East of Fairbanks, AK, last week, but, I didn't think it would get that cold in Minnesota. That is wild. Here's a story on that bitter cold (can you imagine being the guy that had to go to work this morning who couldn't get his car started?!? :D).... http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/02/11/minnesota.cold.ap/index.html

You'll also find that only 3 of the 50 states have broken the record high in the last 20 years.

Does it really matter once you get below, let's say -20? :shrug:

Good Lord !!!!!!!!! I think I'll go ride around in my BIG SUV for awhile and try to help that global warming thing out a little ....it's taking toooooooo long .......who has ALGOR's phone number?

Good Lord !!!!!!!!! I think I'll go ride around in my BIG SUV for awhile and try to help that global warming thing out a little ....it's taking toooooooo long .......who has ALGOR's phone number?

After this week, I'm joining the greenhouse gas lobby. It's freaking cold and I'm tired of seeing nothing but white when I look out the window.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom