46th ANNUAL MEET THE SAINTS LUNCHEON (1 Viewer)

UptownShark

nunquam idem eadem idem
Reaction score
I'm excited to say I'll be in attendance at the Meet the Saints luncheon tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else will be there. I'll try to post pics if I can keep my hands from shaking too much.

My dad took me to the the 10 annual Saints Luncheon. I got my picture made with Archie. It's a good memory. Man, time goes way too fast.

the auction stuff they had last year was freaking awesome. wish i could have afforded some (or all) of it. great stuff to have.

My 70 year old grandmother wasn't feeling well yesterday and she took herself to the hospital. When she got there she informed the docs and nurses that Drew Brees was waiting to meet her today and not to bother asking her to take her shoes off because there's no way she was staying. She told the doctors they could have an ambulance waiting after the luncheon if they were concerned.

She ended up feeling better and I know she's having a blast today.

Whodat!

Lost a few cards at the luncheon when I apparently missed my suit pocket. If there any kind souls out there who know someone that found a small card case with Saints cards and an autographed Champ Bailey, please let me know. I know it is a long shot but thought I would give it a shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom