49% of the FOX affiliates showing Saints/Steelers (1 Viewer)

Skysports over here had a viewers poll last weekend so their viewers could vote to see which game they wanted to see.
37% wanted Saints V Steelers
36% wanted the St.Louis V Seahawks,
I forget how the other two panned out but yeehaw i get to see the Saints next Sunday night on Irish tv!!!! (Admittedly on an English channel).

I can't belive this all year they only air two saints game in Little Rock and they still don't air it for this game. I wish I had satelite!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you guys, Direct TV is worth every penny... Sunday Ticket is truly worth its weight in gold.

I'm telling you guys, Direct TV is worth every penny... Sunday Ticket is truly worth its weight in gold.

Their customer service is terrible

and they penny pinch you for everything (HD, Redzone pack, etc)

i really hate direct tv

but i gotta watch my saints

plus direct tv's basketball package shows alot more games

and is alot less than football

Shreveport Fans

A lot of Saints fans will be up at Buffalo Wild wings, because KMSS(Fox) is too stupid. They rather show the Cowgirls and Cardinals. Of course you can blame NBC for that too. They switched the evening games, which caused the Saints game to move up from noon to 3:15.

Although the seats are uncomfortable, it is great to hang w/ the other Saints fans up there

It was fun this last week up there, Saints won and the fans stayed to cheer the Cowgirls lose.

I have DISH Network with like 5 receivers right now, alot of money invested in equipment. I keep thinking about getting DirectTV but find everything about their "deals" and "special offers" inferior to DISH. And of course I have this gut feeling that right after I switch to Direct TV the NFL will switch deals and put Sunday ticket on DISH.

And 154% are getting Rams-Seahawks.

----------
4:15 P.M. GAME SUMMARIES:
1=Cowboys-Cardinals - 28% — Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan
2=Rams-Seahawks - 154% — Matt Vasgersian, J.C. Pearson
3=Saints-Steelers - 49% — Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver
4=Early Game Only - 2%
5=TBA - 5%
--------------------------

We're getting Cowboys-Cardinals. UGH.

This is freakin terrible. why would you not have your lead announcing crew and your biggest game on in the country's biggest market.

unreal.

Just reading this thread it's pretty cool to see how many Saints fans there are throughout the U.S.

I hate Joe Buck with a passion however. Aikman is great but Joe Buck is an idiot.

I can't belive this all year they only air two saints game in Little Rock and they still don't air it for this game. I wish I had satelite!!!!!!!!

Yeah my dad lives there. He's been having to go somewhere to watch the game every week. I told him I thought for sure this one would be on there...guess I was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom