49ers Are No longer Undefeated In The Super Bowl (2 Viewers)

With out a doubt I will rub it in their fans faces. Lol I am always getting clowned on by 49ers fans for only having 1 ring and them being undefeated. Now this is more ammo on my side.

The best thing about this game for me was that the niners did come back, but still lost.

SWEET!!!

The best thing about this game for me was that the niners did come back, but still lost.

SWEET!!!

They lost a heartbreaker, when it looked like they were going to come from behind and win for almost the entirety of the second half. That's better than a blowout. Got their hopes up, only to crush them.

That guy in the 49iers commerical, must of got up to go use the restroom during the last 2 minutes of the game :hihi:

Seems like the blackout was a good plan, it just didn't quite hold up. Ravens deserved the win. Congratulations.

I love the fact that when the 49ers visit us next year they will have a real bad taste in their mouth in the Dome.

Gooooood!!! Man, i really hate the 49ers. As an OG NFC West guy, i hate the 9ers above all other NFL teams.

After that power outage 49ers were just going off, now they lose in a crushing close defeat. Exactly how I had it scripted. Just without the power outage. Sweet tears of defeat over at the 49er forum.

OMG. If you think 49er's fans are sore winners, can you imagine how their going to behave now. NOPD and company better get ready because Tulane and Broad will be just as busy as a bar on Bourbon street tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom