49ers fans are talking some serious trash!! (1 Viewer)

Skynnrd

Banned
Reaction score
Who are we kidding.......We all know the 49ers are a very good team or they wouldn't be 10-2...I'll take a one point win and be very satisfied .
This game, and the Ravens Niners game, maybe the two best games of the year.....of course I hope we come out on top....this is big boy football right here...things happen...
momentum swings...I think we have the right guys....and maybe the Ravens softened them up just a little...gonna be a long week....anticipation.....ketchup...

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. Not unexpected. Especially since they've been pretty legit all season.
2. Not at all uncommon on a team fansite. (There's a thread on SR titled: "We will beat the 49ers by 14+)
3. The Niners have an insanely fast and aggressive defense that has only been stymied by fast, mobile QBs (Murray, Jackson and Wilson). So for the 49ers fans to believe that facing a 40 year old pocket passer is an advantage to them -- isn't shocking.
4. The Niners fans have always been kind of arrogant. Now they have a reason to be -- so I guess that's better than when they'd be arrogant and 6-10.
I think of Niners fans as the West Coast version of Cowboys fans - except with even less football knowledge, which is saying something.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
True, but I can't help using SF as a measuring stick.
Not to argue, but we should be their measuring stick. The Saints have had recent success, winning the division the last three seasons and just being one of the top NFC teams. The 49ers are the young team having their first successful season in what, 5 plus years now?
Either way, we need to play a clean game against them because they are good, but so are we.

xDREWDATX

Rookie
Reaction score
check out 49erswebzone.com. This fan base has to be the most arrogant In the nfl!! They aren’t giving us a chance in hell !!
My favorite part is their fans thinking Bosa and Co will sack Brees 5+ times.. remember when we played JJ Watt, Clowney, Tank Lawrence, Shaq Barrett twice, Calais Campbell, Khalil Mack, AND the NFL sack leading Panthers? How many sacks did those guys get..? I don't remember.

marlowe

Veteran
Reaction score
I live in the county across the Golden Gate from SF... The guys at work are telling me we've been blown out our two losses but they have only lost on last second field goals and they have wiped out some of the better teams like Green Bay. I just say... that's why we actually play the games... It will be a good game and hopefully Saints come out on top, but I think we all know it won't be easy and we better be prepared and not eating the cheese as Coach Sean would say.

MJ in Calif

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I could care less about what 49er fans are saying. Many of them are extremely obnoxious and look to start fights with opposing teams fans. That playoff game back in 2011 was just atrocious in the way they were behaving. Engaging them will only lead to bad things. I ignore those idiots.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite part is their fans thinking Bosa and Co will sack Brees 5+ times.. remember when we played JJ Watt, Clowney, Tank Lawrence, Shaq Barrett twice, Calais Campbell, Khalil Mack, AND the NFL sack leading Panthers? How many sacks did those guys get..? I don't remember.
A lot of them are hanging their hat on our loss to the Falcons in the Dome. It was a stinker. No defending that one - guilty as charged! But wouldn't it be karma if the Falcons also go out there in a few weeks and beat the Niners? Lol

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They are mistaken. This game will not be easy for either team. It will be a hard fought game and will come down to the wire.

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
A lot of them are hanging their hat on our loss to the Falcons in the Dome. It was a stinker. No defending that one - guilty as charged! But wouldn't it be karma if the Falcons also go out there in a few weeks and beat the Niners? Lol
I saw them in forum stating they will have a bye that week. Sound familiar?

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, let them. I like that the Saints are flying under the radar!
The main difference I see between this match up and the one in 2011, is how confident/arrogant the 49ers are. In 2011, most 49er fans thought they didn't have a chance against us. They just hoped it was a close game. This year, they image that they are going to steamroll the Saints. I hope this motivates our guys and we come out with fire. I hope we show SF that the NFC isn't going to be a cakewalk because you beat the fraudulent Packers.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The main difference I see between this match up and the one in 2011, is how confident/arrogant the 49ers are. In 2011, most 49er fans thought they didn't have a chance against us. They just hoped it was a close game. This year, they image that they are going to steamroll the Saints. I hope this motivates our guys and we come out with fire. I hope we show SF that the NFC isn't going to be a cakewalk because you beat the fraudulent Packers.
I think the most motivation will be with the Saints D Line. They are playing in a game where the D Line on the other side is the consensus "Best" D Line among the media. Now is the time for them to make a statement. Time for the sleeper to awaken!

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let em talk all they want. The Whiners aren't even going to win their division
That is a distinct possibility as Seattle will have a say at home in December to have the niners go on the road in the playoffs as a wild card team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom