49ers fans are talking some serious trash!! (2 Viewers)

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We gotta punch them in the mouth first or else it’s going to be a long game
DA’s defense is notorious for starting a game slow and making great in game adjustments so I wouldn’t knee jerk too hard in SF scores first.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL They are mad they are underdogs and taking this game lightly. I didn't go to that message board but this is what they are saying on Twitter:
"We only struggle against mobile QBs"
"We DOMINANT everyone else"

I think he meant dominate. Lol BUT ...

only-a-sith-deals-in-absolutes-quickmeme-com-30133810.png

Charlie Brizzown

Fishing fool
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Fans are going to talk trash, that’s what fans do. I’m just here to make fun of that cheesy domain name for that site 49erswebzone.com. Sounds like something the coolest kid on the block would come up with.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Fans are going to talk trash, that’s what fans do. I’m just here to make fun of that cheesy domain name for that site 49erswebzone.com. Sounds like something the coolest kid on the block would come up with.
I get that fans will talk trash, but I've never seen such a large concentration of them all refusing to give a 10-2 opponent any type of a chance. WHEN we beat the 49ers, they will have to start importing crows from outside the country to keep up with demand.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I get that fans will talk trash, but I've never seen such a large concentration of them all refusing to give a 10-2 opponent any type of a chance. WHEN we beat the 49ers, they will have to start importing crows from outside the country to keep up with demand.
Chris, please get the memo:

Drew Brees is an immobile QB.
The 49ers DO NOT LOSE to immobile QBs.

OP
OP
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s not ok to talk a little trash, but they are just on another level with their arrogance. It’s sounds like they have a lot of teenagers on the site.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just like that cardinal fan talked trash earlier this year and when we beat them he never showed back up. Well after we take down the "juggernaut" 49whiners, I want them to come back here and own up their loss. WHO DAT
I don't think that Cowboys fan ever came back to eat his crow either. That one telling us how Wonderboy Moore had revolutionized their offense. That guy.

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
WHEN we beat the 49ers, they will have to start importing crows from outside the country to keep up with demand.
Only those who admit they were wrong eat crow. I'm not expecting much concession for the Niners fans if we do win. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom