49ers fans are talking some serious trash!! (1 Viewer)

This ain’t your Grand Pappy’s Montana/Young Era Saints Ol’Niner Fans!!!!

This time WE GOT “The Montana” & his name is BREES!! & We Got “Young” too in Taysom Hill.

Plus A Killa D that they havn’t seen yet when it’s ballin out!(that includes ravens
or any other D)

Da Loon Ain’t Toon’n Around!!!!

Man, those people act like Drew Brees has the pocket movement ability of Dan Marino's grandpa.

They tout their team's 8-0 record against "pocket passers" as some sort of evidence that they are inherently built to stop the Saints. Sorry, but those "pocket passers" include guys like Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, Bad Jameis, Kyle Allen, and whoever the Redskins trotted out. I'm sure they could beat Danny Wuerffel, too.

I can only pray the 49ers staff is even one-fourth as naive.

I can't tell you how many times the other team has had some sort of pass rush supposedly built to shut down the Saints, that hasn't. J.J. Watt didn't lay a finger on Drew. Shaq Barrett was on some kind of all-world tear and did absolutely nothing. As long as our guys show up healthy and motivated, I expect a good game, win or lose. Terron Armstead is supposed to be back. And as hard as I have been on Nick Easton replacing Andrus Peat, he has done a good job so far and is better in protection.

Last edited:
Funky Whiners have worst, most arrogant fan base in the league when they are winning. They haven't won in years and now they are world beaters. Apparently they believe they are going to beat our butts because brees is old and can't move. If ever there was a time to hang a 50 burger on them, this is it. Hope we get vintage Brees on Sunday to prove them wrong.

And I'm still not over 2011. We need ultimate revenge for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom