49ers fans are talking some serious trash!! (1 Viewer)

The biggest issue other fan bases are having with this Saints team is that we aren’t the same offensive juggernaut, we are a complete team in all 3 phases. So they’re only really comparing our past teams and seeing that we aren’t playing great offense but they’re completely discounting this defense and special teams, which is not a good thing for them. I’m ok with their trash talk. Let them talk for now, they’re just getting used to this winning thing and they don’t quite know how to act yet.

The 49ers are going to try and bully us. We'll have to match the intensity and lean on our other areas of strength (run game, mis-direction, pass D, special teams). We are more complete than people want to give us credit for. The 49er D-Line is going to tee off on the pass. We need to nullify that and it's going to take every tool we have. I think Murray, Kamara and Taysom need to show this team isn't just a carboard cutout QB lead offense.

Their run game is fast. Despite their weapons in the pass game, I still like our chances if we focus on shutting down the run.

Payton has showed some coaching genius this year when Brees was out. I hope, after these few games with Brees back, he considers what worked in that 5 game stretch and leans into those areas that we were very successful. This game is going to come down to game plan, urgency and intensity.

The 49ers are going to try and bully us. We'll have to match the intensity and lean on our other areas of strength (run game, mis-direction, pass D, special teams). We are more complete than people want to give us credit for. The 49er D-Line is going to tee off on the pass. We need to nullify that and it's going to take every tool we have. I think Murray, Kamara and Taysom need to show this team isn't just a carboard cutout QB lead offense.

perhaps this will be the game where we actually get creative with TH. They had a longer prep time to implement it and Payton said he probably needs to get the ball in his hands more. Maybe we will see some Jacksonesque plays after all.

check out 49erswebzone.com. This fan base has to be the most arrogant In the nfl!! They aren’t giving us a chance in hell !!
The saints arent at their best right now with injuries to Kamara and 2 starting OL out. Brees is speeding up his throws to compensate, which means shorter throws and limits our field of attack. If we can run the ball that field gets bigger.

If we were playing as well as they are (we are not) we would be talking major smack, too. They have earned their mouthiness. It’s up to us to shut them up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom