49ers fans are talking some serious trash!! (1 Viewer)

This ain’t your Grand Pappy’s Montana/Young Era Saints Ol’Niner Fans!!!!

This time WE GOT “The Montana” & his name is BREES!! & We Got “Young” too in Taysom Hill.

Plus A Killa D that they havn’t seen yet when it’s ballin out!(that includes ravens
or any other D)

Da Loon Ain’t Toon’n Around!!!!
You're right. We have both Montanna and Young! GEaux Saints.

Who are we kidding.......We all know the 49ers are a very good team or they wouldn't be 10-2...I'll take a one point win and be very satisfied .

The only teams of note that the 49ers have beaten:

Steelers 24-20 (fyi Steelers are 7-5)
Rams 20-7 (fyi Rams are 7-5)
Packers 37-8 (this is the only impressive win to me)

Their fans are cocky and excited because they have been Seattles degenerate little brother for years. Let them spew BS . Seattle is winning that division.

check out 49erswebzone.com. This fan base has to be the most arrogant In the nfl!! They aren’t giving us a chance in hell !!

1. Not unexpected. Especially since they've been pretty legit all season.
2. Not at all uncommon on a team fansite. (There's a thread on SR titled: "We will beat the 49ers by 14+)
3. The Niners have an insanely fast and aggressive defense that has only been stymied by fast, mobile QBs (Murray, Jackson and Wilson). So for the 49ers fans to believe that facing a 40 year old pocket passer is an advantage to them -- isn't shocking.
4. The Niners fans have always been kind of arrogant. Now they have a reason to be -- so I guess that's better than when they'd be arrogant and 6-10.

The 49ers are going to try and bully us.

I agree with this 100%.

They are going to try and do what Dallas did last year -- physically dominate the LOS on offense and defense.
It's how Atlanta threw us off in the first game and we have to find a way to neutralize the edge rushers to give Drew time and allow things to open up in the intermediate routes. If the game plan is to rely of check-downs to Kamara and Murray, it is going to be a long, messy day.

I don't care how good you are. When you play an NFL team that is 10-2, they're legit. I don't care who they've played. Talking smack going into a game vs a team with that record is funny and sad. As for match ups... I think both defenses are are a tough match up for any offense in the league. The winner is going to be the team that makes the fewest mistakes. (turnovers, penalties, dropped passes, etc...)

If both teams play a clean game, it really should go down to the wire, similar to how SF and Baltimore did this past Sunday. Both offenses are going to have their work cut out for them. There's no easy favorite in this game, even Vegas has it as a push if it was a neutral site game, with the Saints getting the 3 point advantage for playing at home.

That being said, if the penalties and dropped passes we've been having for the past 4 games continues... it doesn't matter who we play. But the 'niners aren't a team we can play poorly against and still get a win.

Make no mistake, this is 2 playoff teams starting the playoffs early.

This game really matters, and each team will leave it all on the field. I can't think of a regular season game with so much on the line, at least for me as a fan. If we win, I'll be ecstatic. If we lose, my hopes will be dashed. I think we need that No1 seed, we're too injured to climb the entire ladder.

2 weeks ago, I spent 2.5 days in SF. Of course, I was wearing my Who Dat colors every place. I met more really friendly and most quite humble fans. They haven't had a decent team in a decade. The SF I ran into couldn't have been nicer and most like the Saints, kinda like if We don't win it, we want the Saints to win it. All were aware how the Saints got screwed out of the SB last year and they are hoping it does not happen to them.

Make no mistake, this is 2 playoff teams starting the playoffs early.

This game really matters, and each team will leave it all on the field. I can't think of a regular season game with so much on the line, at least for me as a fan. If we win, I'll be ecstatic. If we lose, my hopes will be dashed. I think we need that No1 seed, we're too injured to climb the entire ladder.

We're not really all THAT injured compared to recent years. Especially if Armstead and Kiko are good-to-go. If so, we'd only really be down Peat with Easton seeming to handle his job just fine. But I agree, home field advantage is a big thing. If not home field advantage throughout, we at least need the #2 seed. I feel like that first round bye is a must-have for us to have for a Superbowl run.

We're not really all THAT injured compared to recent years. Especially if Armstead and Kiko are good-to-go. If so, we'd only really be down Peat with Easton seeming to handle his job just fine. But I agree, home field advantage is a big thing. If not home field advantage throughout, we at least need the #2 seed. I feel like that first round bye is a must-have for us to have for a Superbowl run.

If we can't beat SF, it tells me more than seeding.

Man, those people act like Drew Brees has the pocket movement ability of Dan Marino's grandpa.

They tout their team's 8-0 record against "pocket passers" as some sort of evidence that they are inherently built to stop the Saints. Sorry, but those "pocket passers" include guys like Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, Bad Jameis, Kyle Allen, and whoever the Redskins trotted out. I'm sure they could beat Danny Wuerffel, too.

I can only pray the 49ers staff is even one-fourth as naive.

I can't tell you how many times the other team has had some sort of pass rush supposedly built to shut down the Saints, that hasn't. J.J. Watt didn't lay a finger on Drew. Shaq Barrett was on some kind of all-world tear and did absolutely nothing. As long as our guys show up healthy and motivated, I expect a good game, win or lose. Terron Armstead is supposed to be back. And as hard as I have been on Nick Easton replacing Andrus Peat, he has done a good job so far and is better in protection.
Props to Easton, I agree, he needs a big shout out! and the new left tackle, has obviously been acceptable...I know, we get rid of the ball before he has to block..
but still...he must be doing something right over there.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom