49ers Fans invade house (1 Viewer)

Kicks

All-Pro
Reaction score
My friend lives in the French Quarter. he posted on his facebook:
"moment of the day.. 49ers Fans hanging out outside opened my door and let themselves in because they "wanted to see what homes here looked like"...I politely asked them what in the hell they thought they were doing." :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get in touch with him to find out how the story ends.

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
If this had been my house it would have ended with milk and cookies. At least that is what happened the last time some guy broke in my house, slid right down the chimney he did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Michael Thomas trade rumors, receiver depth, Emmanuel Sanders on COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 21: Fans finally allowed in the Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Props to Saints, mayor for coming up with reasonable plan to allow fans back in Dome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to allow fans in Superdome for Panthers game, reveal approach for fan attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, LaToya Cantrell reach compromise for 3,000 fans to attend Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints given go ahead to have fans starting Sun. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans approves fans at Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints: 3,000 fans allowed to attend Panthers game Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 59
Fleur-de-Links, October 20: Developments in fans returning to Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, New Orleans Mayor meet to discuss return of fans to Superdome for games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Jeff Duncan: Mayor Cantrell May Allow Fans this Sunday [THREAD CLOSED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
The cost of no Saints fans at games for Louisiana? $15M in lost tax revenue, team officials say Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette The Saints Want their Fans Back! SR News Page Articles 0
SAINTS WANT THEIR FANS BACK! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 49
Saintsphere Mayor Cantrell says Superdome is still not ready for 20,000 fans; tells Saints they are welcome to play at Tiger Stadium Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 145
Saints' Payton supports games at LSU, with fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton would embrace playing at LSU with fans in attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans mayor claims (incorrectly) that no NFL fixed-roof facility allows fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints exploring to play LSU's Tiger Stadium since fans aren't yet allowed in Superdome Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints consider playing at LSU as New Orleans continues to prohibit fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Section41 Fans for Panthers game 10/25? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0