49ers open to trading Marquise Goodwin (1 Viewer)

Not
NFL con has him at 6' 1" 205
Draftnetwork.com has him at 6' 3" 192

Those are worlds apart. Both tag him as a true slot WR with unreal hands. Both knock him for being only that.

Knowing how SP loves prototypes, Jefferson might not even be on our radar if NFL.com's measurements are accurate.

Not really and it’s the 6’1 those are official weigh ins I believe . Jefferson is a big body slot who can play some outside yet he has the reach and catch ability of someone whose 6’3-6’4

he ran an official 4.43 which would if I’m not mistaken make him our fastest WR on our roster and which I think is perfectspeed for Brees at this point in his career

Last edited:
If the price is right could be a good pickup.

I'll pass

3 years ago, maybe it's different story, and even then idk if he would have been a good fit. As of right now hes kind of an old 1 trick pony.

I’d take a shot if the compensation was a conditional 7th rounder in 2021 based on 2020 production.

So you should want us to draft shenault. 60/40 he'll be gone by #24, but at least theres a chance.
Shenault is a 1st rd talent, but he will probably fall to the 2nd. He has injury concerns and pulled up lame at the combine after running a 4.59.

I feel like with the reciver depth in this draft someone is going to get steals in the 2nd and 3rd round. Hopefully teams fall in love with different quarterbacks, teams always seem to reach for them and more that go early the better selection of BPA we have at 24.

Shenault is a 1st rd talent, but he will probably fall to the 2nd. He has injury concerns and pulled up lame at the combine after running a 4.59.

Yeah, the run at the combine, coupled with his apparent injury and how amazing the entire class performed will likely cause him to slide some. Should easily be there at 24 now. As for us taking him, well... he's an obvious injury risk, so IDK.

IF we really are going to draft 2 receiver like that one report said, then I really am all for trading BACK this year. Itll never happen, but that could be a smart move. The 2nd and 3rd rounds will be loaded with good ones. Heck there will probably be quite a bit of day 2 talent receivers available on day 3.

Not

Not really and it’s the 6’1 those are official weigh ins I believe . Jefferson is a big body slot who can play some outside yet he has the reach and catch ability of someone whose 6’3-6’4

he ran an official 4.43 which would if I’m not mistaken make him our fastest WR on our roster and which I think is perfectspeed for Brees at this point in his career

Yeah, I saw the official combine measurements. What's weird is that after replying to your post, I went and looked up LSUs 2019 roster on several sites. Some had jefferson at 6'1 205, others had him at 6' 3" 192... just like the draft profile sites. And the photos look like two different guys.

The profiles were all the same though. Super slot-only player. Regardless, you are correct. He has the wing span of a much taller prospect. Up there with many TEs.

I was see-sawing between him and schenault. Now I'm 100% jefferson, and I'm not even wearing my home glasses here. He's my guy if we Go WR with our first pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom