49ers @ Seahawks - A Saints bye week on the line - Game Thread **GEAUX SEACHICKENS!!!*** (1 Viewer)

Well, the only good thing is I said to myself I'll never say a bad word about the Squaks or Carroll again if they win this. So I'm safe to keep using bad words

That was just horrible officiating again by New York. Saints possibly screwed out of a bye this time. That ball would have again been at the one with plenty of time.

Seahawks got HELLA CALLS all game... so I don't care about that PI Challenge.

Seahawks have got calls for YEAAARS in Seattle. I don't care. That play doesn't make up for all of that... or most of this game.

Good lord...the homerific comments aren't real are they? 9ers get more friendly calls than anyone not named the Patriots.

The missed PI call aside — one of the most poorly managed drives I’ve every witnessed.

Never seen such buffoonery as getting a delay of game — at home — after a spike.

What in the actual hell?!?

1st and goal from the 1 is what it should have been.

The hatred grows.

fhis ain’t my team but it’s a preview of what you can get from this league.

After Seattle had a 99% chance of being back to back superbowl champs, but instead of using Lynch to run the ball at the goal line, they decide to pass and it gets intercepted by NE, this team has been a debacle ever since.

The whole reason they made PI reviewable was on game changing calls. That was a call that could of cost them the game, so you have to look at it!!

I don’t no what I did, but how I get rid of this graph. I was so ticked I must of hit somethin on accident

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom