49ers @ Seahawks - A Saints bye week on the line - Game Thread **GEAUX SEACHICKENS!!!*** (1 Viewer)

NFL is rigged. Selective rules enforcement based on predetermined desired outcomes.

If the idiots wouldn’t have got the delay of game, the pi wouldn’t have come into play. This game is on Carroll and Wilson at end. How can you be so oblivious.

this is a great point!!! How are you not more ready for that.... that is an epic failure.

Hey guys. Here is the reality of it. Saints #3 seed. No need to complain bout this game or game before. Saints dealt their own hand, so now they gotta run the gauntlet. Regular season over, now gotta be ready for playoffs. Chit ain't gone change so deal with it and let's see what the Saints got. That's all they can do. When you rely on help from someone else you better off helping yourself.

They need to change the rule that a coach can challenge within 2 minutes cause you can’t depend on the refs doing it.

not sure if Ole Dummy Pete had any more challenges, but they still need to change that rule. Well he didn’t have any to timeouts, but if you do should be able to challenge.

This reenforces my point for the "We scored too fast" crowd. You put too much in the hands of refs and craziness when you don't score when you can.

Exactly and notice these same people are complaining. How can you be mad at something you wanted. This is exactly why you score whenever you can. The saints did the right thing by scoring. Anything can happen when you try to run time down instead of scoring. Flags,turnovers, and more.

Lol what? They had a great chance probably should have won... so yea not “No way” actually very close way.... but they failed miserably in the end.
Easily stated " very close" only count in horseshoes and golf. I cant think about the other lmao

Well at least we get to stay on schedule. That's great. At home next Sunday at noon. Treat it like a regular game. No pressure. Win that, and we on the road to Green Bay. Again a Sunday 3 pm game. Not changes to our schedule. This could be a huge advantage.

With all of the jaw jacking from Chris and Al, not sure why they aren't mentioning an obvious MISS call/booth review by league officials in NY. In a game that was important to several teams, gotta get the calls right.

I thought a team would get screwed in the playoffs, but not in the regular season game like this.

Bad look by the league if you ask me.

Not gonna lie I’m extremely angry about the result. I feel just like I did in 2011; or even 2013 when the saints missed out on a bye. No bye week? No superbowl. I want to believe but damn I’m mad. I need to go to sleep.

I wasn’t looking at the clock, can somebody confirm that they reset the play clock after Wilson spiked it? That seemed like a quick delay.

Oh please every time SF falls down the league is there to help them along. Their new stadium was a ghost town before this season, just like LA last season. Enjoy your riged wins
Shades of the no-call that got the Rams into the SB. Why change the danged rule if you not gonna use it for the obviously aggregious calls such as this one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom