49ers Trade for Trent Williams (1 Viewer)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score

Man I did not like seeing this. Trent hasn't been dominant for a year or 2 but he also has hated playing for Washington (can't blame him). Saints & 49ers gearing up for another dominant season.

Eye for an eye. That just means we gotta move some money around for a 1 year rental of Clowney or Griffin after trading Warford

Saints & 49ers gearing up for another dominant season.

Just as the NFC South will be much more competitive this season, the NFC West will be as well. The Rams should bounce back a little, the Cardinals will be improved and Seattle will always be competitive with Wilson at QB.

Also the Niners will suffer the inevitable Super Bowl loser hangover.

The Niners will be decent but not like they were last year.

Oooh that guy Davenport dominated...OK.
Good point. I as much as everyone hope Davenport comes back and can be just as dominant. But you have to admit the 49ers adding Williams is not good for us

Good point. I as much as everyone hope Davenport comes back and can be just as dominant. But you have to admit the 49ers adding Williams is not good for us

But but but, our additions are not good for them either.

Just as the NFC South will be much more competitive this season, the NFC West will be as well. The Rams should bounce back a little, the Cardinals will be improved and Seattle will always be competitive with Wilson at QB.

Also the Niners will suffer the inevitable Super Bowl loser hangover.

The Niners will be decent but not like they were last year.
Also a good point. I think the Cardinals got a lot better, and Seattle will always compete with Russel Wilson. I don’t think the Rams will be that good, their o-line is awful in one of the most dominant d-line divisions in the league.

I still think the 49ers and Saints have the best rosters and coaches in the NFC.

The 49ers did a great job replacing players they lost with adequate replacements. Frustrating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom