4th and a foot with 7:30 left down by 2 scores and they PUNT! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, how do you call a fake field goal one minute but not go for a yard in that situation? I guess he figured they had done a good job stopping us all game and that we would have just played conservative and given them the ball back?

I thought it was going to be a fake punt for sure.

I think he was danged if he went and danged if he didn't. Tough call either way.

Saints were getting penetration most of the game. IIRC, they were stopped on 3rd and 1 (W.Smith) earlier.

I stick by my original call, It was the right call because if you don't get the first down and then the saints score, then basically the game is over with anyway.At least it would have giving them the opportunity to try and get a stop on the saints next possession.:9:

They had stopped the Saints for most of the game. I guess they figured they could get a 3 and out, or maybe a turnover. I can't completely blame them for the call, although I was surprised by it.

Wow, if you go to the main forum and read some of the posts... I can't believe those same people were talking about shoving the ball down us today, now are all in meltdown talking about how everyone from coaches, players, and their qb are trash and will bring them to another horrid season.. wow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom