N/S 4th and inches, game on the line... (2 Viewers)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Does Joe Brady call for McCaffery to carry the ball?

Nope! Bwahahahabahaha

Joe Brady luster will come off real quick, lol

He had a whole timeout to dial that one up, lol. Bridgewater and McCaffery were carving up the Raiders before that... welp 0-1 for them!

Got too cute. Seen it before.
4th and inches and near midfield late into the 4th quarter, your team is down, 34-30, and has fought very hard against a determined team to come back from double-digit deficit and you need a TD to win 2020 team's season opener and you call a running play with your FB right into the middle of Raiders defense.

Raiders stuff it for no gain, turnover on downs, you lose. That's no time to be cute on play-calling, that's just a new NFL OC being too inexperienced or too stupid to use his offense's best weapon. Or just OC over-confidence or arrogance.

I shouldn't throw too many stones at Brady's glass house because Payton has a known, often notorious proclivity for that but he's also had one of the best QBs in NFL history running some of the most potent, high-scoring offenses in past 20 years, so he gets a bit of a pass.

Also the prior play call on 3rd and 4. Although McCaffrey did pick up 3.5 yards, it seems like Joe Brady didn't want to put the ball in Bridgewater's hands.

I am all for hating on the Panties but what??? That one was on Brady trying to be cute, they had no answer for McCaffrey all day and he was clutch lol
All day doesn't change for the fact he doesn't do diddly squat in the 4th.

This is the dumbest thing I read today, and that includes the entire game day thread.
Then, maybe you should actually watch film. When games get tight in the 4th. CMC disappear.

Then, maybe you should actually watch film. When games get tight in the 4th. CMC disappear.
He wasn’t given the ball. Did he give up 34 points by the raiders?
He’s been on a mediocre team his whole career.
Get a clue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom