5-0 Makes the Playoffs (2 Viewers)

we need some more hardcore fans. When there is hope I will always cheer. Stranger things have happened. You just never know.

I’m a hardcore fan but I'm also a realist. There’s absolutely nothing about this team that says 5-0. But you can keep believing bro no one is here to kill your joy.

look, if we are being honest then we know why this team is in such bad shape. They lost payton, they lost brees, adn they got got decimated by injuries and a slew of bad luck. they barely lost two games but that's not going to keep happening. the superdome curse was broken in 2009. let's believe. i remember when brett favre through it to tracy porter even though all he had to do was take a dive.

we need some more hardcore fans. When there is hope I will always cheer. Stranger things have happened. You just never know.
Being a realist doesn’t make one less of a fan. I’ve seen this team way worse than they are now and I still cheered then…just as I will now, and into the future. Win lose or draw.

I've been there before myself.

Heck, even in 2005 when we were like 2-7 or whatever at the moment....I was all....."ok, IF we win out...."

"Run the table" only worked for the 2016 Packers.....and it took Rodgers playing out of his mind to pull that off.

Even then, Atlanta ended that picnic in the NFCCG.

Love the optimism. But it’s hard for me to believe we’re gonna turn it around now after what feels like the lowest point all season yesterday. First shutout since 2001. 21 YEARS! Hard for me to believe we’re on the up and up, no matter how well our D played.

Edit- just saw it was technically 2002. 2001 season though right? Point still stands lol

How he think he looks:

giphy.gif

How he really looks:

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom