5-0 Makes the Playoffs (1 Viewer)

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
Dude, I'd love to see that happen.
But when it comes to the Saints winning games this year, it's been harder than trying to put socks on right out of the shower.

We have a long way to go before we can string together 5 wins in a row. :bigcry:

Right now, the Saints would be an embarrassment in the playoffs. That said, if they suddenly remembered how to play offense, suddenly quit shooting themselves in their own sensitive body parts, got all three phases of the game working at the same time, and actually went out and won 5 games in a row - well, yeah, I'd forget all about the season so far and only remember the last 5 games. Then they might actually be competitive in the playoffs. But that what-if is a longer shot than just about most scenarios in life I can put a name to right now.

This division cant even get us mathematically eliminated in a timely fashion.
I was going to "facepalm" you, as I have every post here that doubts the Saints can go 5 - 0 .
Just as a personal inside joke to make a statement on Saints fans not being optimistic.
But I must give credit where credit is due.

Actually, it doesn’t.

We are 4-8. Winning 5 and we finish 9-8.

TB is 5-6. We beat them, they are 5-7. Then they win their last 5, and finish 10-7.

We could go 5-0 and would still need help
True.
So the Saints need to win out and have the Bucs lose 2, including the loss against us.
But I think the 2nd Bucs loss needs to be to an NFCS team in order to give the Saints the tiebreaker the easy way.
Otherwise, the Saints and Bucs end the season with the same overall and division records.

Last edited:
Oh, no, I got facepalmed by someone I put on my ignore list after he shrieked at me repeatedly for having a different opinion. :ROFLMAO: How about you refute what I said instead of throwing a tantrum like a child? Add something to the conversation instead of outing yourself as someone incapable of debating ideas you don't agree with.

How he think he looks:

giphy.gif

How he really looks:

giphy.gif
Think I peed on myself a little😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, no, I got facepalmed by someone I put on my ignore list after he shrieked at me repeatedly for having a different opinion. :ROFLMAO: How about you refute what I said instead of throwing a tantrum like a child? Add something to the conversation instead of outing yourself as someone incapable of debating ideas you don't agree with.
It was probably me.
I made a post about my piling on of "facepalm" ratings for this thread.
A joke on my part just to jokingly ridicule those doubting the Saints will end the season on a 5 - 0 run.
No offense intended.

I was going to "facepalm" you, as I have every post here that doubts the Saints can go 5 - 0 .
Just as a personal inside joke to make a statement on Saints fans not being optimistic.
But I must give credit where credit is due.

Right. Im not sure why anyone in their right mind would think a 4-8 team with a head coach who has only won 2 games in a row once in his career, and hasnt won back to back games in his last 41 games as a head coach....is going to win back to back to back to back to back games. The last time he won back to back games was his first season as the Raiders HC. He hasnt done it again since. For reference, Hue Jackson coached the Raiders the year before and won back to back games 3 times that season.

There optimistic, and theres insane.

It was probably me.
I made a post about my piling on of "facepalm" ratings for this thread.
A joke on my part just to jokingly ridicule those doubting the Saints will end the season on a 5 - 0 run.
No offense intended.
Thanks for joining in, gummbo70114 .
Just for the fun of it, I do believe the Saints can end the season 5 - 0.
The odds are heavily against this event happening, but not so much against it that it is ridiculable. [ I know -- not a word ]
I am basing my faint optimism on how the Saints played Sunday.
That was a jinxed game if ever I have seen one.
But if the Saints are anywhere near as good a team as they showed against the Niners, and looking at the remaining schedule, the Saints have an outside chance of finishing this season on a 5 -- 0 run .

[ oh -- I am pretty sure gummbo70114 wasn't joining in on my "facepalm" blitz, but as my thoughts on the remainder of the Saints season indicate, I am an optimistic person ]

Thanks for joining in, gummbo70114 .
Just for the fun of it, I do believe the Saints can end the season 5 - 0.
The odds are heavily against this event happening, but not so much against it that it is ridiculable. [ I know -- not a word ]
I am basing my faint optimism on how the Saints played Sunday.
That was a jinxed game if ever I have seen one.
But if the Saints are anywhere near as good a team as they showed against the Niners, and looking at the remaining schedule, the Saints have an outside chance of finishing this season on a 5 -- 0 run .

[ oh -- I am pretty sure gummbo70114 wasn't joining in on my "facepalm" blitz, but as my thoughts on the remainder of the Saints season indicate, I am an optimistic person ]
Just so you know yes to face plant was part of the joke, it’s always good to wish for a great outcome but unfortunately very little has happened this year that will make me truly believe that we can go five no the remainder of the season I hope to be pleasantly surprised

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom