5-0 Makes the Playoffs (1 Viewer)

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
If we also score 60+ in each game we can lead the league in scoring and if we also hold each team to less than 100 yards per game we can have the number one defense and if Davenport averages 4 sacks a game he’ll be worth everything we traded for him, add in 5 picks per game and it’ll make the two we have to date seem like a bad dream

If you wanna play that game, the Saints can lose the Philly game, possibly Cleveland tot if they win the division games.
Tampa has SF and Cincinnati left.

I've been there before myself.

Heck, even in 2005 when we were like 2-7 or whatever at the moment....I was all....."ok, IF we win out...."

"Run the table" only worked for the 2016 Packers.....and it took Rodgers playing out of his mind to pull that off.

Even then, Atlanta ended that picnic in the NFCCG.
and one of the years the Giants one the SB iirc

I'm a die hard Saints fans but like others said, I'm a realist. It's not our season. Now we feel how other franchises felt. We have been spoiled under Brees and Payton. It's ok to have optimism but the teams we are playing are trying to win also. We can't beat them when we are also beating ourselves.

I'm a die hard Saints fans but like others said, I'm a realist. It's not our season. Now we feel how other franchises felt. We have been spoiled under Brees and Payton. It's ok to have optimism but the teams we are playing are trying to win also. We can't beat them when we are also beating ourselves.
The only team left on the Saints schedule that’s trying is Philadelphia.
The rest, Cleveland, Atlanta, Tampa, and Carolina are all a mess.

and one of the years the Giants one the SB iirc

Not really, those Giants teams got hot when the playoffs started.

I'm talking about teams that have to win multiple consecutive games just to qualify for the playoffs, then they go on a run.

Steelers winning the 2005 SB is probably one of the best examples. 4 consecutive wins to close out the season, and that was just so they could be a 6 seed.

And hopefully 0-5 would mean DA is gone. If they keep him prepare for a disappointing 2023.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom