5-0 Makes the Playoffs (1 Viewer)

This is the way
New bloods don’t know how much us old heads had to math starting early November (sometimes late October):
If we win out and these three teams get botulism, then maybe…

Psychically it wasn’t the best state to stay in
But we fanned hard

Remember in the first “Wayne’s World” when the girl who was obsessed with Wayne bought him a gun rack and Wayne said “I don’t even have A gun…much less many guns that would necessitate A gun rack”.

That’s what comes to mind when reading this post.

We haven’t won 2 games in a row this season. 12 weeks in and we’ve yet to win back to back games.

5 in a row would require some sort of cataclysmic situation where all the other teams had to forfeit.

This is the way
New bloods don’t know how much us old heads had to math starting early November (sometimes late October):
If we win out and these three teams get botulism, then maybe…

Psychically it wasn’t the best state to stay in
But we fanned hard
It’s not that much math. A win Monday and the Saints are a half game behind.
It’s a far stretch from the Hasslett days when my dad would try to explain to me how the Saints would need 5 or 6 games to get in.

The only team left on the Saints schedule that’s trying is Philadelphia.
The rest, Cleveland, Atlanta, Tampa, and Carolina are all a mess.
Actually it's the reverse. The other teams are playing to see who will be on the roster next season. Atlanta and Tampa are still in the fight for a playoff spot. Philly hopefully will be resting some starters by the time we play them.

Actually it's the reverse. The other teams are playing to see who will be on the roster next season. Atlanta and Tampa are still in the fight for a playoff spot. Philly hopefully will be resting some starters by the time we play them.
Atlanta is in the same position as the Saints. One game back with 1 more head to head. And the Saints already beat ‘em.

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
I applaud you for serving yourself up to be a punching bag. I’ll absorb some of those body shots and join you in your optimistic drive.

Very improbable, yes. Impossible, no. Let’s do this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom