5-0 Makes the Playoffs (1 Viewer)

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!

Attachments

• template-im-in-0c6db91aec9c.jpg
    template-im-in-0c6db91aec9c.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
There’s literally no chance of this happening, but I love an underdog story and I love the Saints. I guess this shows I love misery too, so F it, let’s GEAUXXXX

Really, though, are you being sarcastic?

Ok. Name something that was stranger than the Saints going 9-0 and winning the super bowl would be. I actually tried to think of something and came up blank.
Saints winning the NFCW during the Rams in their “Greatest Show on Turf” era.
The Saints beating the Rams during the ‘00 Wild Card. The season when the Rams were defending champions.
Mora getting a winning record as a Saints coach while competing with the Niners during their Montana/Young days. And during a ten year period.

Last edited:
Ok. Name something that was stranger than the Saints going 9-0 and winning the super bowl would be. I actually tried to think of something and came up blank.
Ricky Williams being selected by the Saints in the 1st round at pick 5 when we had pick 12 and the only way they can get to 5 is trade their entire draft.

No way this could ever happen! Literally 0% chance a team could actually make this decision

Iron Mike enters the conversation:

This is the way
New bloods don’t know how much us old heads had to math starting early November (sometimes late October):
If we win out and these three teams get botulism, then maybe…

Psychically it wasn’t the best state to stay in
But we fanned hard
Every Haslett season after 2000.

2002 was the worst, simply because they only had to win 1 of their final 3 games against crap teams.

Honorable mention goes to 2004 when the Saints actually did win the final game they were supposed to win, only for the Jets to choke against the Rams.

Love the optimism. But it’s hard for me to believe we’re gonna turn it around now after what feels like the lowest point all season yesterday. First shutout since 2001. 21 YEARS! Hard for me to believe we’re on the up and up, no matter how well our D played.

Edit- just saw it was technically 2002. 2001 season though right? Point still stands lol
You know what they say, “Its always darkest before dawn” if that shutout was the darkest moment then the dawn is coming…..BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL!!!

Even if we had players who were still trying, the refs will not let that happen.

We need perfect play from every player on the field just to overcome the one-sided refball that is more obvious than ever this year.

Yeah, he has yet to win five game in a full season, hard to see him winning five games in one month.
YATHZEE!!! Someone gets it

If there any coach trying to re-establish their name as a HC that belongs in the NFL, then this division, this year, has been the best case scenario…….but DA has dropped the ball in too many ways

You did watch this team not score a single point Sunday, right? If it's not obvious already, this team is getting progressively worse under DA.

Every Haslett season after 2000.

2002 was the worst, simply because they only had to win 1 of their final 3 games against crap teams.

Honorable mention goes to 2004 when the Saints actually did win the final game they were supposed to win, only for the Jets to choke against the Rams.
I remember 02 now. Over time I forget most of the heart breakers until one of you guys are kind enough to remind me haha. There are a couple I don't forget with the top one being the 91 playoff game against the failclowns. That memory I can't shake for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom