5-0 Makes the Playoffs (1 Viewer)

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
where is the faith. yall forget about the billy joes and jim evertte. 5 games isnt impossible. geaux saints

@TB, BYE, @atl, @Cle, @Phi, @Car

TB - We will anilhilate these guys. Our defensive line will feast and we will send Tom Brady into retirement.
Atl - Will be a tough game to win but they are missing Pitts so our defense SHOULD be able to shut them down.
Cle - pretty sure the niners are a much better team and we lost by a fluke to SF.
Phi - Hurts will be in a lot of pain after what we do to him.
Car - They'll be in full tank mode. No problem to win this game.

Week 1: Cowboys try to come to our home and think they advance. Instead, they lose and give us 2 first rounders for Payton who destroys their team.
Week 2: Eagles worst fears as the number 1 seed they have to face their mortal enemy.
Week 3: @SF. Saints go in, and don't make any mistakes, and 49ers turn it over. Saints win. 31-17

Super Bowl - Saints vs. Chiefs. Saints win 20-17. Most of the game the score is 20-10.

TB - We will anilhilate these guys. Our defensive line will feast and we will send Tom Brady into retirement.
Atl - Will be a tough game to win but they are missing Pitts so our defense SHOULD be able to shut them down.
Cle - pretty sure the niners are a much better team and we lost by a fluke to SF.

Week 1: Cowboys try to come to our home and think they advance. Instead, they lose and give us 2 first rounders for Payton who destroys their team.
Week 2: Eagles worst fears as the number 1 seed they have to face their mortal enemy.
Week 3: @SF. Saints go in, and don't make any mistakes, and 49ers turn it over. Saints win. 31-17

Super Bowl - Saints vs. Chiefs. Saints win 20-17. Most of the game the score is 20-10.
drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

No offense. No imagination on offense. No game feel on offense. We've got people backing a proven loser at QB simply because they hate the other two guys. 5-0? Ain't no way.

What is there to lose by starting Jameis or Taysom? Do people somehow think they're gonna do worse than Dalton?

LFG!!!!!

Championship!

The whole quote is too perfect for our situation. He added at the end, "we're just trying to win a game".

Yeah, I’d say that gif should have been the second post on the thread - but Saint Droopy’s is just better. 😂

Last edited:
We could also lose the rest of the games this season. Nowhere to go but up unless of course we stay in the basement. I don't see this ship being righted this season honestly.

If the Saints win the next 5 in a row, they make the playoffs. From there, they would just need to win 4 more games to be Super Bowl champs. This is our team, this is our time, and we deserve this. Let's go baby! Who is with me!!
5-0 seems about as likely as trying to run back the roster and staff and going 20-0 next year.

As close to impossible as improbable can be.

Still, I will cheer for our Saints and hope for the miracle until they are eliminated... and then cheer anyway.

If a losing season made me stop supporting the team then I never would have made it past '96, '99, '05, etc.

We are Saints fans, we are famous for showing up, passionate and loud as anyone, even in the worst of times.

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom