5-2 *still lead the division and we didn't give up! (2 Viewers)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
This game was basically suppose to be a blow out the way everybody played and the way the calls were being distributed to each team, Saints came out of the bye looking like last years team.

Saints tried to climb out of the deep hole and almost did it by never giving up.
This loss is easier to swallow now that i've seen some positives, im glad to see Beer Mans Debut back to the field, I hope Reggie is ok and Duece.

Ravens showed us why they have the Dominate Defense this year, i know we'll bounce back next week with another Division win.

GO SAINTS!..

Im more concerned with injuries. Both Mcalister and Bush are nicked up really bad. Looks like Stecker will start in Tampa.

I know they didn't give up but I though I saw a lot of empty seat by the start of 4th QTR and the noice didn't seem so bad on the tv - did people give up and leave ?

I know they didn't give up but I though I saw a lot of empty seat by the start of 4th QTR and the noice didn't seem so bad on the tv - did people give up and leave ?

Probably was a tad hard to sit and watch a game being lead by 14 with a threat to score again and miss doing important things in your life like finish rebuilding, it's a nice day today why miss it?

We play a bad Buc's team next week and ATL plays a Mediocre Lions team *But they barely beat a Mediocre Bengals team* so things might turn around fast next week.. Carolina however NEED TO LOSE.

Even starting at 5-1 I thought a finish of 11-5 would be a very good season. 6-2 at the halfway mark would also be a plus. So hopefully the Saints can come out and beat Tampa next week.

This game just seemed to have everything go the Ravens' way early. 2 picks for TDs. A TD catch in the endzone that probably should have been picked by the Saints. That's a 21 point swing right there. It just wasn't the Saints' game. But I certainly didn't expect them to go 15-1. Or 14-2 or 13-3 for that matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom