5 letters F.A.I.T.H (1 Viewer)

Pickz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
A lot of media outlets are doubting us and so are a lot of fans, we have every right to do so. I believe we'll see a different Saints team, a more hungry team. If you're attending the game tomorrow MAKE SOME NOISE don't worry and critique from the stands.

To a GLORIOUS victory tomorrow. Who Dat!!

34-13 Saints

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of media outlets are doubting us and so are a lot of fans, we have every right to do so. I believe we'll see a different Saints team, a more hungry team. If you're attending the game tomorrow MAKE SOME NOISE don't worry and critique from the stands.

34-13 Saints
We need the crowd to bring it from the start and with that if we get some breaks, some turnovers to keep this game close or keep a lead then that is something to build on.

Fingers crossed. The preseason left a sour taste but always the chance we will see this start to come together for real if Peat gets to settle in one place and Evans has some juice left. All you have to do is protect Brees and he's going to move the ball.

stormin mormon

All-Pro
Reaction score
How can any of you realistically expect the Saints to win? They still don't have a defense and the offensive line is garbage.

I'm going to LOL at this place when the Raiders run the Saints out of the Dome later today.

Payton better put Drew in the shotgun and go hurry up no huddle if he wants Drew to finish the season on the active roster.

Brace for impact b/c it's going to be a LONG season.

Jimmie

Saint From Downunder
Reaction score
How can any of you realistically expect the Saints to win? They still don't have a defense and the offensive line is garbage.

I'm going to LOL at this place when the Raiders run the Saints out of the Dome later today.

Payton better put Drew in the shotgun and go hurry up no huddle if he wants to Drew finish the season on the active roster.

Why are you here?

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score

34-13 Saints
I am not one to associate faith with the NFL, but I love your attitude. Who Dat!

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score

Payton better put Drew in the shotgun and go hurry up no huddle if he wants to Drew finish the season on the active roster.

Agree. Just bc you root for the saints, how can you be so blind? I hope they win, but we are looking at 5-11.

We keep hearing "we have a HOF qb". Sure, but we also have the worst defense of all time and a horrible offensive line.

SaintTiger

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Agree. Just bc you root for the saints, how can you be so blind? I hope they win, but we are looking at 5-11.

We keep hearing "we have a HOF qb". Sure, but we also have the worst defense of all time and a horrible offensive line.
:idunno: Your right,....why even watch??? (Sarcasm off) :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom